The Unvaccinated BBC2

I've never had a vaccine or booster. Caught it once in Nov/Dec 2019 along with a few siblings before shit hit the fan and it went global epidemic. Worn a mask, distanced and followed all rules. Never caught it since.
Same, never had vaccine or booster, had that horrific “flu” in December 2019
Never wore a mask, never distanced, never followed the rules, never caught it since.

Vaccine does not prevent someone getting covid. People do know that don’t they?

No, it doesn't prevent it but it does reduce the chances of catching COVID and reduces the severity of the symptoms and risk of hospitalisation and death if you do. People do know that, don't they?

I caught it last December a few days after getting my booster (pretty sure I caught it at the Ipswich away game) but apart from being tired and having a headache, I've had worse colds. Within a week I was fine.

No, it doesn't prevent it but it does reduce the chances of catching COVID and reduces the severity of the symptoms and risk of hospitalisation and death if you do. People do know that, don't they?

I caught it last December a few days after getting my booster (pretty sure I caught it at the Ipswich away game) but apart from being tired and having a headache, I've had worse colds. Within a week I was fine.
Oh I fully agree but I’ve seen some who refuse to get vaccinated saying it doesn’t prevent catching covid, when it’s to mitigate the affects if you do

now as I said, people do know that, don’t they ?

Back