The Unvaccinated BBC2

Very sad but statistics don’t add up at all
Point I was making is children could be at risk from covid, it maybe is a small or even tiny risk but there is some risk, as shown by the fact some children have been poorly due to covid.

saying there's no risk isnt true.

Now the risk to reward with regards children and the vaccine is a completely different kettle of fish and if you look at my posting history you will see I had my concerns with regards the vaccine being deployed in kids, I didn't think there was any need, the risk to reward just wasn't there in my view, unlike with the adults where it was shown it was better to risk the vaccine than to risk covid.

On a different thread you said vaccines dont prevent infection and there is a paper in the NEJM that shows it does

You have also claimed in the past Covid wasnt real so thats two things where you were talking rubbish
It quite clearly doesn’t though

Lucky? Lots didn't have the fortune after the vaccine either.

That's true but unless you can show peer-reviewed study that the unvaccinated were more lucky then there is zero doubt that being vaccinated reduced your risks in avoiding infection, serious illness (including hospitalisation) and death

Human health is always a game of chance. Some people smoke 40 a day and live until 100 while others can die of lung cancer never having smoked but, on average, smoking will increase your risk of getting cancer and lower your life expectancy

Back