The Traitors Season 2

Ah the sheep
He's not a sheep. I mean, he's not bothered if you call him a sheep. It's just a sheep. But just don't call him a sheep, ok?
The Aussie version is insane and I knew that old bloke as I’ve seen him on crime documentary’s .

speechless with how it all played out
Did you start with series 1 or go straight into 2? It seems to be getting good reviews the Australian one like.

Last edited:
Rather than start a thread I'll hoy this in here.

Has anyone watched "The Trust: A Game of Greed" on Netflix? It's a similar thing with backstabbing, gossip, bitching, temptation, fakeness, lies, deceit, arguments etc 🤪

Last edited:
Rather than start a thread I'll hoy this in here.

Has anyone watched "The Trust: A Game of Greed" on Netflix? It's a similar thing with backstabbing, gossip, bitching, temptation, fakeness, lies, deceit, arguments etc 🤪

Started vaguely watching that whilst working from home, think I'm only two episodes in but find it pretty underwhelming. Seemed a bit pointless, they pretty much just sit around chatting then decide whether to vote someone out. Ended up watching the mole instead, which was also a bit underwhelming, but probably better than the trust

Think its a show that isnt gonna age well, all your gonna get is different people variant degree’s of the same kinda knobhead that you’ve seen on the show before to win money

Shouldnt have any longevity as a show

Think its a show that isnt gonna age well, all your gonna get is different people variant degree’s of the same kinda knobhead that you’ve seen on the show before to win money

I love it but I'm not arsed about the money building tasks. They could make 30 minute episodes without the tasks for me

I'd like to see a celebrity version though

I think you can already see that with the Australian 2nd season, it was nowhere near as good as the 1st one from there and not a patch on the British one. It included celebrities but the main shit part was the openly scheming/gathering of allies for banishments. The editing probably didn't help, but it wasn't anywhere near as interesting.

Back