The Traitors Season 2

Wasn't going to watch it again but they've changed the concept slightly. Should make it more entertaining.

Wasn't going to watch it again but they've changed the concept slightly. Should make it more entertaining.

That's good. The reason it worked so well the first time was that the contestants didn't really know much in advance about what to expect. It would be very different with people in there knowing what to expect.

That's good. The reason it worked so well the first time was that the contestants didn't really know much in advance about what to expect. It would be very different with people in there knowing what to expect.
I think it'd have been boring otherwise

Read an article on BBC earlier, apparently there was 3,000 applicants for the first season, and 130,000 this time.

Contestants this time will be way more clued up, which should mean more lying and suspicion...
I see Hettonlass got irritated I posted about this and bumped last years thread , I think she is the traitor
They're a traitor but identify as a faithful

Last edited:
What channel/streaming service?

U.K. and Aussie versions are great. Haven’t touched the US on as they stuck loads of reality TV ‘stars’ in their version.
Not on any service in the uk that I know of. I found in online.

There’s also a New Zealand version too.

this. loved the first series, but i'm expecting it to be filled with fame hungry tossers this time. hope i'm wrong.

Back