The Traitors Season 2

Really enjoy the show. Knowing who the traitors are makes it easy for us watching. If i was in there I'd probably be as clueless as any contestant!

Only two things I don't like. The tasks bore me a bit. Because the traitors want the money as much as the faithful it's not like they're much good for the faithful to try and figure things out. I often skipped bits of them because I'm not really arsed how much the prize money goes up to. Would be canny if there was a way of doing it so the traitors had to try and sabotage the faithful tasks to get their own prize fund up or something, they'd have to try and do it without getting caught and it would make the tasks more important

Also, I know why they do it, but I think the fact they can recruit traitors is a bit shit. You can be pretty certain someone is faithful because of various things they've said or done, and you can be right. Then right at the end they're recruited, doesn't give you much chance of figuring it out. Equally seems a bit pointless early on because even if you find a traitor they'll just add more to keep the season going. But aye, better than it randomly finishing after three episodes I suppose!

Love the votes and the planning of who to murder and that though. Think I'll try and find the other versions now I'm finished both of the British ones

Last edited:
Just did Aus series 2 in a one go binge - wow, what a finale
Is that the one with Luke Toki on it? If so, great season.
Only two things I don't like. The tasks bore me a bit. Because the traitors want the money as much as the faithful it's not like they're much good for the faithful to try and figure things out. I often skipped bits of them b
Same. They need to keep tweaking it. Having shields helps, but they need to somehow allow Traitors the chance to mess them up in exchange for some sort of advantage (or maybe have a separate traitor prize pot). That way it'll be useful for the faithful to work out who the traitors are.

Last edited:
Really enjoy the show. Knowing who the traitors are makes it easy for us watching. If i was in there I'd probably be as clueless as any contestant!

Only two things I don't like. The tasks bore me a bit. Because the traitors want the money as much as the faithful it's not like they're much good for the faithful to try and figure things out. I often skipped bits of them because I'm not really arsed how much the prize money goes up to. Would be canny if there was a way of doing it so the traitors had to try and sabotage the faithful tasks to get their own prize fund up or something, they'd have to try and do it without getting caught and it would make the tasks more important

Also, I know why they do it, but I think the fact they can recruit traitors is a bit shit. You can be pretty certain someone is faithful because of various things they've said or done, and you can be right. Then right at the end they're recruited, doesn't give you much chance of figuring it out. Equally seems a bit pointless early on because even if you find a traitor they'll just add more to keep the season going. But aye, better than it randomly finishing after three episodes I suppose!

Love the votes and the planning of who to murder and that though. Think I'll try and find the other versions now I'm finished both of the British ones
Funny because I think,psychologically, those 2 things make it more interesting. They need each other and have to work together which just makes it more confusing - think they'd be outed too quickly otherwise. Too much them-and-us going on. Plus, it gives them a break from the stress which must be unrelenting.

I suspect he's from, erm, traveller stock. Not an Irish accent but picked up some pronunciations. Big family mentioned a number of times. Certainly looked like one.
I did think similar but he is in the army. I would hope during the background checks they would realise the caravan wasn't for weekends away

Andrew missed a trick not backing Jaz up when he went for Harry at the round table where they eventually voted out Evie, if he had spoken up then both himself and jaz would've voted for Harry and Evie would've joined them to save her own arse.

Andrew waiting until the firepit to go in all heavy when he had said nothing before was just stupid.

The tasks bore me a bit
Agreed. that is the only part I don't enjoy. I get that for those taking part they are really important, not only to win prize money but to create situations of stress, celebration, to divide them, and to help create bonds and divisions in the groups, which then all adds to the discussions and voting. But for telly viewers the tasks are just pretty irrelevant.

Same. They need to keep tweaking it. Having shields helps, but they need to somehow allow Traitors the chance to mess them up in exchange for some sort of advantage (or maybe have a separate traitor prize pot). That way it'll be useful for the faithful to work out who the traitors are.
It might be that they can't recruit or kill that night unless they keep the prize money below 50% of winnings that day or something. So they have to make a decision and then possibly actively work against the faithfuls on the sly

I agree with you and @Guinness Guzzler, as it stands both sides want more money so there is no "game playing" in the tasks and they're quite dull. They're really just filler for people who like to watch challenges and maybe appeal to a different audience

The tasks whilst a bit boring are useful to gain shields which played a huge part in Harry winning.

That was only added in once they realised the challenges were otherwise pointless.

It's definitely better, but they need to tinker a bit more. I think instead of having to win a prize pot, it should just be set at £100k, or whatever and then the challenges could be used to win either a shield from murder and a shield from banishment, or both maybe.

Last edited:
That was only added in once they realised the challenges were otherwise pointless.

It's definitely better, but they need to tinker a bit more. I think instead of having to win a prize pot, it should just be set at £100k, or whatever and then the challenges could be used to win either a shield from murder and a shield from banishment, or both maybe.
If I remember correctly, last year they took it in turns to go into a room and pick a number to see if a Shield was under it.

Back