The Traitors Season 2

If I remember correctly, last year they took it in turns to go into a room and pick a number to see if a Shield was under it.
Yeah, after a few episodes they added that in.

I think it's better when people know who has the shield and you can win it yourself rather than by being lucky.

A think there needs to be a banishment shield too, it'll let people be bold and go after a traitor that night.

They all (apart from the traitors) seem really devastated when a faithful gets voted out but until it gets down to around the final 6, it really doesn't matter who leaves as long as it isn't you. Once the numbers start getting very low, then you need to start getting traitors out.

I've tried to watch it but I genuinely don't get it. Just seems to be another Big Brother or Love Island for people who want to launch their careers as a z-list celeb.

The people on The Traitors, for the most part, seem fairly normal.

I don't think the last winner went on to become a z-list?

The people on The Traitors, for the most part, seem fairly normal.

I don't think the last winner went on to become a z-list?

On these sort of shows the people on the first series tend to be fairly normal as they don't know what they are letting themselves in for but as time goes on it is just seen as a stepping stone to fame. The first couple of series of the Apprentice were fairly watchable but not it's just a collection of wannabes without any business ability between them

In some games of werewolf (which is what the Traitors basically is) there are a couple of roles not on the show: A medic who can heal murdered players and a "see-er" who is a faithful who is told who one of the traitors is. They aren't allowed to tell the other faithfuls their role and what they know (obviously they can try to steer faithfuls to vote for the traitor but can't out-right say how they know). Could be something to consider for future series.

We got married last year and our wedding photographer, Brian, was in this years series. Think he left early on. Scottish lad that wears glasses.

It's a bit of light entertainment. I'm not arsed if it is, it's a break from all the other shit we get hoyed at us every day of the week.
100 per cent this
I really enjoy that and that race across the world
Easy watch -some “ characters “ and good fun ( I watch three each week with the family and it’s good )
As been said the tasks in traitors are a bit boring but they do “ select “some interesting players

Just watched the American one, going to try the Australian one next. American was good, although it was mad how many of the challenges were the exact same as the British one. Not sure why I expected any different mind!
The current American one is doing the exact same challenges as the British one too.

It's the same production company and it films just after the British version.

Back