The Terror

Watched it all and thought it was excellent (although the ending seemed a little rushed) well written and beautifully acted we neeed more like this on TV

Anything worth watching on Netflix at the moment? Have enjoyed The Crown, Fargo, Homeland, lillyhammer, Stranger Things, Line of Duty and Black Mirror but struggling for ideas at the moment.

There's a thread on here called "Netflix shows that might have slipped through the net" that has loads of great suggestions in it. Well worth checking out.

I recommend a show called Rake. Takes a few episodes to start finding its feet but gets really really good. It turns into a sort of Californication-type show, but about an obnoxious barrister rather than a washed-up author.

There's a thread on here called "Netflix shows that might have slipped through the net" that has loads of great suggestions in it. Well worth checking out.

I recommend a show called Rake. Takes a few episodes to start finding its feet but gets really really good. It turns into a sort of Californication-type show, but about an obnoxious barrister rather than a washed-up author.
My sisters been onto me for ages to watch rake (presume you mean the Aussie one and not the short lived us remake?)

Watched the first episode. Didn’t really grab me tbh

My sisters been onto me for ages to watch rake (presume you mean the Aussie one and not the short lived us remake?)

Watched the first episode. Didn’t really grab me tbh

Yep the Aussie one. Like I said it starts a bit slow but when it picks up, boy does it pick up. When I got to the end of the last season I was straight onto Wikipedia to find out when the next installment was due. (soon apparently!)

This starts tonight on AMC at 9pm if anyone has that.
Will record the two episodes shown tonight.

Cheers for the tip off, I've just set it to record as the first episode is repeated later in the week. Heard good things from my mate about this, looking forward to watching it.

As long as you mean the original Australian Rake I agree. Piss funny but tragic in equal measure.

Back