The Terror

Anything worth watching on Netflix at the moment? Have enjoyed The Crown, Fargo, Homeland, lillyhammer, Stranger Things, Line of Duty and Black Mirror but struggling for ideas at the moment.

What's the premise of it mate?

It’s based on a nine book sci fi series where mars has been colonised and a large population exist past mars on space stations, these people are called belters. It’s got a lot of politics between the three and also some other intrigue in there too.

If sci fi is not your thing it’s prob not for you but if it is it’s excellent. There’s a lot going on in it though so you really need to it attention or you won’t have a clue what’s going on.

It’s based on a nine book sci fi series where mars has been colonised and a large population exist past mars on space stations, these people are called belters. It’s got a lot of politics between the three and also some other intrigue in there too.

If sci fi is not your thing it’s prob not for you but if it is it’s excellent. There’s a lot going on in it though so you really need to it attention or you won’t have a clue what’s going on.

Might give it a blast.

13 Reasons Why was ok, I enjoyed it, although I think it's more for teenagers than people our age :lol:

So fuck I still enjoyed it. :cool:

I was gonna recommend Band of Brothers but I don't think it's on Netflix. Another great series.

Last edited:
First episode is great, the sets are fantastic executive producer Ridley Scott.

Second episode is greater.

Last edited:

Back