The Sun - Sunderland owner Donald turns down shock £70m bid

He said on the latest podcast there'd been interest and that those that had expressed and interest wouldn't have been able to take the club further or be able to do anything he hasn't already.

Yeah fair play, as I say I think all these latest reports are complete shite

Just instinct says he wouldn't be against selling, maybe I am wrong

I'd prefer he stayed for the time being personally, I'd like to have ago at the championship his way

He doesn’t mean any harm mate, he’s just a natural worrier.

Dad, always told me to worry about what I could change. If it is out of your control, then why worry. What will be will be anyhow!

Reckon he got that out of a fortune cookie, no idea how like, never ever, had any meals that were not home cooked by my old mam :lol::lol:

Yeah fair play, as I say I think all these latest reports are complete shite

Just instinct says he wouldn't be against selling, maybe I am wrong

I'd prefer he stayed for the time being personally, I'd like to have ago at the championship his way

Think he's been fairly consistent in saying if he felt someone better or with better backing wanted to take it forward he wouldn't stand in their way. I still think thats the case tbh

I think the current reports are rubbish too, like most of his stuff on us.

I’d agree with your last bit, i’d love him to get it right in championship

Think he's been fairly consistent in saying if he felt someone better or with better backing wanted to take it forward he wouldn't stand in their way. I still think thats the case tbh

I think the current reports are rubbish too, like most of his stuff on us.

I’d agree with your last bit, i’d love him to get it right in championship

He has, my gut is he won't be here in a year, but probably wrong, hope I am

Lot depends on the next few games though lets be honest. Deal with that shit later.

Dad, always told me to worry about what I could change. If it is out of your control, then why worry. What will be will be anyhow!

Reckon he got that out of a fortune cookie, no idea how like, never ever, had any meals that were not home cooked by my old mam :lol::lol:
No fortune cookie mate, just accepted wisdom. The world would be a better place if more thought like your dad.

I totally agree, don’t worry about things you can’t control

He’ll sell for £100m at some point and walk off with over £50m. Him and Charlie will then use some of that to buy Oxford and try and get them back to the Championship at least.

This is my prediction anyway.

He’ll sell for £100m at some point and walk off with over £50m. Him and Charlie will then use some of that to buy Oxford and try and get them back to the Championship at least.

This is my prediction anyway.
Absolutely no quarrels with that long as the new chairman has the same best interests at heart of this great club like they've done

Back