The Sopranos

A think it was just the unexpected finish
Not for me. I've seen it 5 times and every time I watch it again I'm still on edge like fuck when Meadow's trying to park her car. It's f***ing genius, just like the rest of the show. There's so much metaphor and subtext going on throughout the whole series it's unreal.

Not for me. I've seen it 5 times and every time I watch it again I'm still on edge like fuck when Meadow's trying to park her car. It's f***ing genius, just like the rest of the show. There's so much metaphor and subtext going on throughout the whole series it's unreal.
You've watched the whole thing 5 times or just that last episode?

Just finished it. That ending made me think the tele had gone off. Now I just think Tony was Whacked but it was like Bobby said “you’d never hear it coming..”

It was the “members only” bloke weren’t it?

Haven't watched it in a while but seem to remember the final scene of the penultimate episode consisted of Tony reminiscing that quote.

Just finished it. That ending made me think the tele had gone off. Now I just think Tony was Whacked but it was like Bobby said “you’d never hear it coming..”

It was the “members only” bloke weren’t it?

And members only is the episode tony is shot.

Its open ended for me. Theres no reason really for him to be whacked, but it could be something else from a long time ago. Maybes the vipers caught up with him

And members only is the episode tony is shot.

Its open ended for me. Theres no reason really for him to be whacked, but it could be something else from a long time ago. Maybes the vipers caught up with him

Carlo had agreed to flip and give evidence against Tony. Maybe the New York mob viewed it as too much of a risk to keep Tony alive?

Not for me, it was a bit of a letdown. I thought a few of the final episodes were sub-par anarl. I think that the writers had lost their enthusiasm by that stage.

Should have ended like this...

Back