The Sopranos

"Ray Liotta, who famously starred in Goodfellas and was Chase’s preferred choice to play Tony Soprano, has also joined the cast in an undisclosed role."

Thank Christ that didnt happen! Ray Liotta as Tony, would've ruined the whole thing :)

Deffo James Gandolfi played a perfect role, shame he died but his lifestyle was probably like Tony’s and with all that weight not going to last long.

Apparently his son has been cast as Tony in the film must look similar.

Deffo James Gandolfi played a perfect role, shame he died but his lifestyle was probably like Tony’s and with all that weight not going to last long.

Apparently his son has been cast as Tony in the film must look similar.

He really had some issues with the mother like, sure that will be a big part of it.

It will be innocent Tony being driven mental by the mafia father and mental mother who eventually goes mad, no wonder he ended up depressed :)

Yes I was eagerly anticipating something to happen to him. But it just leaves you in the lurch waiting for another episoe/series but there isn't one. My opinion anyway

Its a slow burner, you need to think about the scene a bit.

He really had some issues with the mother like, sure that will be a big part of it.

It will be innocent Tony being driven mental by the mafia father and mental mother who eventually goes mad, no wonder he ended up depressed :)

True . My thoughts is he was inevitably going to be shot in the face

Jackie Aprillo and his dad Johnny boy should be interesting characters.

Paulie will also be in it as he was mates with them from growing up, class Paulie like...

f***ing QUEER! :lol:

Back