The Seaburn Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to georges Kitchen in Newcastle last night whole area was buzzing with family’s and that eating out you can’t even take the kids anywhere in Sunderland as all the places to eat are mixed in with all the areas of people getting drunk the whole city is a shambles the bottom wnd is like something out of 28 days later it’s a ghost town, we are so far behind it’s scary

Lol

Aye if your willing to let your kids mingle with drunk people people falling all over the place swearing Sunderland is ideal yes Newcastle has ropey bits but it also is buzzing 7days a week on a night Sunderland is a ghost town nowhere is even open on a Sunday night ffs
I don't go to drinking pubs for meals with family like you don't take yours to The Hotspur

Sunderland’s fine for a cheap and cheerful piss up with the lads, but that’s about it.
It's an opticians you need

To me, this is just another example of the way Sunderland Council don't understand the need to liase with local businesses and be proactive, rather than reactive!

Iirc Britannia are the company than own/used to own the large hotel close to the Piccadilly, in Manchester, that was allowed to go rapidly downhill after they acquired it.
What's the council got to do with it if one hotel chain sells to another ?

Last edited:
I don't go to drinking pubs for meals with family like you don't take yours to The Hotspur

It's an opticians you need

What's the council got to do with it if one hotel chain sells to another ?
It's always the Council's fault....... apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back