The Seaburn Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this is just another example of the way Sunderland Council don't understand the need to liase with local businesses and be proactive, rather than reactive!

Iirc Britannia are the company than own/used to own the large hotel close to the Piccadilly, in Manchester, that was allowed to go rapidly downhill after they acquired it.

Went to georges Kitchen in Newcastle last night whole area was buzzing with family’s and that eating out you can’t even take the kids anywhere in Sunderland as all the places to eat are mixed in with all the areas of people getting drunk the whole city is a shambles the bottom wnd is like something out of 28 days later it’s a ghost town, we are so far behind it’s scary
What a load of nonsense

Went to georges Kitchen in Newcastle last night whole area was buzzing with family’s and that eating out you can’t even take the kids anywhere in Sunderland as all the places to eat are mixed in with all the areas of people getting drunk the whole city is a shambles the bottom wnd is like something out of 28 days later it’s a ghost town, we are so far behind it’s scary

:lol:

Aye if your willing to let your kids mingle with drunk people people falling all over the place swearing Sunderland is ideal yes Newcastle has ropey bits but it also is buzzing 7days a week on a night Sunderland is a ghost town nowhere is even open on a Sunday night ffs
Can you repost with punctuation, so I can then try and understand what you are saying.Ta.

George’s Kitchen is in a shopping centre - if you’d stuck your head outside you’d have seen plenty of drunks, I appreciate it’s hard to believe that people might be pissed in the famous hotbed of sobriety that is Newcastle

Aye if your willing to let your kids mingle with drunk people people falling all over the place swearing Sunderland is ideal yes Newcastle has ropey bits but it also is buzzing 7days a week on a night Sunderland is a ghost town nowhere is even open on a Sunday night ffs

FULL f***ing STOPS MAN

What time was this?
You could try Miller and Carter or Bellinis in Sunderland.

Sunderland’s fine for a cheap and cheerful piss up with the lads, but that’s about it.

I’ve had my daughters out for food in Sunderland on a night many times and never come across drunks falling all over and swearing. Suppose it serves wakey wakey reet for taking his family to Joseph’s and The panda.
there is about two decent places in the whole of the city centre man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back