The Seaburn Hotel

[QUOTE="Boris Bear, post: 27081416, member: 6104"]Cheap and nasty aren’t they?

SR6 alert went off double quick marra :lol:[/QUOTE]

Means nothing to me, but mrs R reckons this ^^^^^^^^. She was in the hotel trade.

Cheap and nasty aren’t they?

SR6 alert went off double quick marra :lol:

They're awful. Think they're owned by same company as National holidays which are cheap and nasty, we went on one and stayed in the most disgusting hotel in Coventry, never ever again

I was in the Caribbean a few years back an stayed in a local hotel which was homely and with a decor that was in keeping with the local culture. We felt like we were in the Caribbean. Friends were staying at the gigantic Marriott a mile or so a way and we called in the visit them.

The place was several floors high with the central interior core of corridor balconies arranged around one massive interior hall. The place looked and felt like Alcatraz :lol::lol:

I was in the Caribbean a few years back an stayed in a local hotel which was homely and with a decor that was in keeping with the local culture. We felt like we were in the Caribbean. Friends were staying at the gigantic Marriott a mile or so a way and we called in the visit them.

The place was several floors high with the central interior core of corridor balconies arranged around one massive interior hall. The place looked and felt like Alcatraz :lol::lol:

Yes that's the thing about brands

Towns and cities start to look the same with the same shops and bars selling the same stuff...did it come from America

Do people know what they like or like what they know - hence the success of Starbucks versus perfectly good independent cafes, McDonald' versus small local burger joints

had a pint in there last week, £4.40 pint,bar area bit shabby to say the least, restaurant part next door never seems to do much. so much potential in the right hands,

Back