The Russians have done another in

Status
Not open for further replies.

The irony is, of course, that you're quite happy to believe any old mumbo jumbo you find in the darkest corners of the web.
You'll be aware that at this time, the Govt. will be releasing only the information that they want to in order to carry out an investigation but not compromise any sources they are running? Any information in the Public domain will be sanitised and frankly very limited for a variety of reasons. Your opinion is really based on nothing but paranoia.
Coming from a bloke who pretends to be a copper when really he worked for the civil service.Strange bloke you like.

Just watched the UN Security Council meeting there , the Russian gadgie was rather annoyed like! Hell on very shortly. Apperently the Russians have had wind that the UK is planning a Cyber attack against Russia and their Ambassador to the UN has just stated that “will not remain without reaction”

Last edited:
Ridiculous how the Government have handled this.

Diplomacy is required, throwing your toys out of the pram and empty platitudes is pointless.

I’m not saying that I have an understanding of the ins and outs but as a fellow remain voter even I know that this is a statement of utter leave-voter cretinous stupidity :) ;)

No deal would be a disaster. That's why.

Not when you think it through, as a Brexit deal could have been negotiated before the referendum was held.

Come referendum day, we could have had three options:

1) Stay in the EU;
2) Take the deal;
3) Leave without the deal.

If the position had been pre-negotiated, we could have been in a position to have the deal or our departure in place literally days, at most weeks, after the vote was taken.

Now we have some people calling for a second referendum to offer these precise options, a referendum most people have no appetite for. We're in a situation that just seems to be dragging on, doing neither side any favours and creating an atmosphere of uncertainty.

Translated, we'd have known what Brexit meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not when you think it through, as a Brexit deal could have been negotiated before the referendum was held.

Come referendum day, we could have had three options:

1) Stay in the EU;
2) Take the deal;
3) Leave without the deal.

If the position had been pre-negotiated, we could have been in a position to have the deal or our departure in place literally days, at most weeks, after the vote was taken.

Now we have some people calling for a second referendum to offer these precise options, a referendum most people have no appetite for. We're in a situation that just seems to be dragging on, doing neither side any favours and creating an atmosphere of uncertainty.

Translated, we'd have known what Brexit meant.

The EU wouldn't have shown their hand, and the money to the NHS lie would have been exposed.

Can see corbyn point to an extent, quite surpris d May has acted so quickly etc as it doesn't leave much room for escalation

The EU wouldn't have shown their hand, and the money to the NHS lie would have been exposed.

Yes @dangermows and @George Kaplan, if the whole process had been handled as I suggest, many untruths would have been more greatly tested. Also, negotiations prior to the referendum would have shown the difficulties of leaving the EU (and consequences) and made people think much more about their votes.

This would have made the people who'd decided their vote irrespective of what either campaign said also take a longer look at the issue.

Not so silly, am I? ;)

Last week May said that analysis of the chemical agent will enable us to establish where it came from. She also said that it was important to establish whether this was the Russian government at work of if the Russians had "lost control" of some of it's chemical weapons.
Yesterday she didn't seem to say that she had any more positive evidence based on the what they knew about the chemical other than it had originally been developed by the Russians and as the Russians were behaving like arseholes (which they always do) Putin must be behind it
Today the Tories announce that they are puttin £48 million in to Porton Down . Although I wouldn't trust Putin as far as I could spit this suggests to me that owing to Tory cuts Porton Down has been unable to do the chemical analysis that May wanted and that as a result May has had to gamble that the Russians were behind it all.

Meanwhile the £800+k that the Tory party has received from the Russians in the last few months has been conveniently forgotten by the media.

The irony is, of course, that you're quite happy to believe any old mumbo jumbo you find in the darkest corners of the web.
You'll be aware that at this time, the Govt. will be releasing only the information that they want to in order to carry out an investigation but not compromise any sources they are running? Any information in the Public domain will be sanitised and frankly very limited for a variety of reasons. Your opinion is really based on nothing but paranoia.

Yet you and your ilk gobble up anything 'our' propaganda machine pumps out, no questions asked, no evidence provided. 'Yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir'.

Last week May said that analysis of the chemical agent will enable us to establish where it came from. She also said that it was important to establish whether this was the Russian government at work of if the Russians had "lost control" of some of it's chemical weapons.
Yesterday she didn't seem to say that she had any more positive evidence based on the what they knew about the chemical other than it had originally been developed by the Russians and as the Russians were behaving like arseholes (which they always do) Putin must be behind it
Today the Tories announce that they are puttin £48 million in to Porton Down . Although I wouldn't trust Putin as far as I could spit this suggests to me that owing to Tory cuts Porton Down has been unable to do the chemical analysis that May wanted and that as a result May has had to gamble that the Russians were behind it all.

Meanwhile the £800+k that the Tory party has received from the Russians in the last few months has been conveniently forgotten by the media.

That'll be the tip of the iceberg marra. Just wait until the security services get their hands out over this 'false flag'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back