The Russians have done another in

Have they found out what nerve/chemical agent was used? All I've heard is thats its not sarin or vx. With Porton Down only six miles away, you'd think they'd be all over this.

Anyone know why the plod told the people in the park and zizi's just to wash their clothes? Can nerve or chemical agents just be washed off like that?

What of the training exercises round there the month before practicing said chemical outbreak? Hmmm
Novichok

The agent that was stopped being produced in Russia in the 90's and only stockpiled in Uzbekistan until the USA confiscated it all?

Hmm plot thickens....

How do you know this? And why do you believe it when you don't believe other stuff we are told?

Bit daft of them to lie and name the thing that the public knows Russia stopped producing and the Yanks have it all mind.

pretty shoddy spies if you cant make a death look like and accident mind..especially with an old bloke

just had an operation on his leg as well...could be as simple as not taking his anti clotting medication

They don't want it to be seen as an accident.

Have they found out what nerve/chemical agent was used? All I've heard is thats its not sarin or vx. With Porton Down only six miles away, you'd think they'd be all over this.

Anyone know why the plod told the people in the park and zizi's just to wash their clothes? Can nerve or chemical agents just be washed off like that?

What of the training exercises round there the month before practicing said chemical outbreak? Hmmm
Aye, novichok

How do you know this? And why do you believe it when you don't believe other stuff we are told?

Bit daft of them to lie and name the thing that the public knows Russia stopped producing and the Yanks have it all mind.

He's read it on spurious sites on the internet. Everything is a conspiracy

I don't believe anything that the mainstream media put out or the agenda they obviously try and push. Im diametrically opposed to all of them.

Vast majority of people will believe the headlines and not bother to scratch beneath the surface on any subject.

I'm at work atm, but I'll try and link a couple of alternative (tin foil) articles, who look past the obvious and connect a few dots.

Clinton agenda apparently...

Aye, novichok

He's read it on spurious sites on the internet. Everything is a conspiracy

Yep, typical response GK. Expect nothing more.

Did the US government send anthrax laden letters to their own employees in the aftermath of 9/11?

Last edited:
I don't believe anything that the mainstream media put out or the agenda they obviously try and push. Im diametrically opposed to all of them.

Vast majority of people will believe the headlines and not bother to scratch beneath the surface on any subject.

I'm at work atm, but I'll try and link a couple of alternative (tin foil) articles, who look past the obvious and connect a few dots.

Did the US government send anthrax laden letters to their own employees in the aftermath of 9/11?
I'm a bit confused here mind. First off you come on asking for the name of the nerve agent which in itself is a bit strange as it's been publically announced for at least 24 hours. Then within minutes you come on with chapter & verse of said nerve agent, wth a full history of it coupled with a conspiracy theory implicating US / CIA involvement. You must admit, that's some leap for us to take in, given the timescales and your apparent starting point in knowledge, you must agree.

I'm a bit confused here mind. First off you come on asking for the name of the nerve agent which in itself is a bit strange as it's been publically announced for at least 24 hours. Then within minutes you come on with chapter & verse of said nerve agent, wth a full history of it coupled with a conspiracy theory implicating US / CIA involvement. You must admit, that's some leap for us to take in, given the timescales and your apparent starting point in knowledge, you must agree.

Ever heard of a rhetorical question mate?

All I wanted to know is if Porton Down had positively identified Novichok as the agent or are just making things up to suit an agenda? (Like they have in the past) If they have positively identified it, then they must have stockpiles of it at their base no?

Makes you wonder either way....

Ever heard of a rhetorical question mate?

All I wanted to know is if Porton Down had positively identified Novichok as the agent or are just making things up to suit an agenda? (Like they have in the past) If they have positively identified it, then they must have stockpiles of it at their base no?

Makes you wonder either way....
Which of these was the rhetorical one?

No idea. Doubtless that was a conspiracy. I see hawking died today. He was a conspiracy too wasn't he?

No idea. Doubtless that was a conspiracy. I see hawking died today. He was a conspiracy too wasn't he?

In the days after 9/11, America was subjected to an anthrax attack via letters to some prominent people in the government. Bush et al used these attacks as justification to his 'war and terror'. Various media outlets and government officials linked it to Al-qeida and Sadam Hussein even the 9/11 hijackers and was used for the pre-text of the 'patriot act', allowing the US carte blanche in printing money for the phony war on terror. 5 died (including 2 leading demoratic senators opposed to the bill) 21 injured.

Rhetoric soon changed after the patriot act was passed once it was proved that the anthrax was produced in US labs. Bio engineer Hatfill was first blamed, but sued the government successfully for 5million in damages when he proved he had no access to the anthrax. FBI sights soon changed to a lone ranger Invills (sp) who was working in the lab with 100's where the anthrax was made. They tarnished his reputation and was 'suicided' before any charges or evidence were filled or found. Mystery still remains over who carried out the attacks. Just ask The Guardian....

Brad Friedman: Serious questions remain over the investigation into the anthrax attacks of 2001

Governments kill their own people to further their geo-political aims or simply for monetary reasons. It is blind or nieve to think otherwise.

Just look into the dark secrets Porton Down has held for nearly a 100 years. Experimenting on military servicemen with chemical/nerve agents the tip of the iceberg.

This 'event' in Salisbury is no different in my opinion.

In the days after 9/11, America was subjected to an anthrax attack via letters to some prominent people in the government. Bush et al used these attacks as justification to his 'war and terror'. Various media outlets and government officials linked it to Al-qeida and Sadam Hussein even the 9/11 hijackers and was used for the pre-text of the 'patriot act', allowing the US carte blanche in printing money for the phony war on terror. 5 died (including 2 leading demoratic senators opposed to the bill) 21 injured.

Rhetoric soon changed after the patriot act was passed once it was proved that the anthrax was produced in US labs. Bio engineer Hatfill was first blamed, but sued the government successfully for 5million in damages when he proved he had no access to the anthrax. FBI sights soon changed to a lone ranger Invills (sp) who was working in the lab with 100's where the anthrax was made. They tarnished his reputation and was 'suicided' before any charges or evidence were filled or found. Mystery still remains over who carried out the attacks. Just ask The Guardian....

Brad Friedman: Serious questions remain over the investigation into the anthrax attacks of 2001

Governments kill their own people to further their geo-political aims or simply for monetary reasons. It is blind or nieve to think otherwise.

Just look into the dark secrets Porton Down has held for nearly a 100 years. Experimenting on military servicemen with chemical/nerve agents the tip of the iceberg.

So it is another conspiracy? And the 911 anthrax attacks definitely were? And hawking too?

Do you not realise how ludicrous this all sounds? Every single incident. Every single one - you'll err on the side of a government conspiracy. Without fail.

So it is another conspiracy? And the 911 anthrax attacks definitely were? And hawking too?

Do you not realise how ludicrous this all sounds? Every single incident. Every single one - you'll err on the side of a government conspiracy. Without fail.

Why are you bringing Hawking into this thread?

Yes the American Anthrax attack has been proved to be a conspiracy. Dont see how you can't see it? Did you even bother to read the article I linked? So yes, Salisbury is a conspiracy, why should our government be any different? Its not like they haven't lied to us before is it?

And yes I'll openly admit to not believe a single word any government or state sponsored/corporate controlled media outlet try to spoon feed us. Don't care about how ludicrous I sound.

Yes the American Anthrax attack has been proved to be a conspiracy. Dont see how you can't see it? Did you even bother to read the article I linked? So yes, Salisbury is a conspiracy, why should our government be any different? Its not like they haven't lied to us before is it?

And yes I'll openly admit to not believe a single word any government or state sponsored/corporate controlled media outlet try to spoon feed us. Don't care about how ludicrous I sound.

Hawking died today. I remember you said he was a conspiracy.

The American Anthrax hasn't been proved to be a conspiracy. But even if it had, it doesn't mean conspiracy is. You're talking about two totally different events. It doesn't matter if they've lied to us before or not. It's irrelevant to this incident which hasto be judged on its own merits.

Its astonishing that you already know its a conspiracy. Because of something that you claim happened in the US. Ludicrous tbh.

Hawking died today. I remember you said he was a conspiracy.

The American Anthrax hasn't been proved to be a conspiracy. But even if it had, it doesn't mean conspiracy is. You're talking about two totally different events. It doesn't matter if they've lied to us before or not. It's irrelevant to this incident which hasto be judged on its own merits.

Its astonishing that you already know its a conspiracy. Because of something that you claim happened in the US. Ludicrous tbh.

I think you need to read the dictionary's definition of conspiracy and come back to me.

conspiracy | Definition of conspiracy in English by Oxford Dictionaries

"A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5499271/Corbyn-told-MPs-country-Russia.html

The irony is, of course, that you're quite happy to believe any old mumbo jumbo you find in the darkest corners of the web.
You'll be aware that at this time, the Govt. will be releasing only the information that they want to in order to carry out an investigation but not compromise any sources they are running? Any information in the Public domain will be sanitised and frankly very limited for a variety of reasons. Your opinion is really based on nothing but paranoia.

She's even screwing up Brexit.

Even though I voted Remain, I still don't get why we couldn't have just said "We quit" and walked away on the day following the referendum.

No-one realistically could've stopped us.

I’m not saying that I have an understanding of the ins and outs but as a fellow remain voter even I know that this is a statement of utter leave-voter cretinous stupidity :) ;)

The irony is, of course, that you're quite happy to believe any old mumbo jumbo you find in the darkest corners of the web.
You'll be aware that at this time, the Govt. will be releasing only the information that they want to in order to carry out an investigation but not compromise any sources they are running? Any information in the Public domain will be sanitised and frankly very limited for a variety of reasons. Your opinion is really based on nothing but paranoia.
He won't bother with official sources but, hey, this housebound paranoid schizophrenic on YouTube has really hit on something .

Back