The Russians have done another in

That was tremendous. Knew all the facts and wanted to screw them over. Looked good to the public, like he was tackling the rich and powerful when it was all really about his personal envy and greed. Yep, the bloke couldn't care less :lol:
Not only to take the business but to completely smash the bloke as well was a different league. It was interesting hear the bloke talk about it as well, more or less saying how he completely underestimated Putin and what he was capable of, almost laughing about it.

Not only to take the business but to completely smash the bloke as well was a different league. It was interesting hear the bloke talk about it as well, more or less saying how he completely underestimated Putin and what he was capable of, almost laughing about it.

Yup, said it was the time he knew of a president acting this way :cool:

Looks like Putin is wanting to highlight the UKs weakness, will drive a wedge between other countries and get his own people even more on side with their patriotism.

Yup, said it was the time he knew of a president acting this way :cool:

Looks like Putin is wanting to highlight the UKs weakness, will drive a wedge between other countries and get his own people even more on side with their patriotism.
He doesn’t have to try very hard, as a country we’re weak as piss. I for one am going to welcome our new commie overlords with open arms.

It's been on the radar for ages. I know it's taken a while to identify but the protocol is out there on the back of the carry on in the last 17 or so years.
I would have missed it.
I'm guessing I would have thought some kind of "legal high"
Exactly. It was only the fact that he would have flagged up as Russian, that alerted them to what it actually was. If it had just been a local, they might have missed it.

:lol:

Watched it yesterday. Good insight into the fella, basically out for himself. I liked how at first he tried to get the West on board, then as soon he lost his man in the Ukraine he blamed the Americans and decided to fuck the West off from then on. Proper dummy out :cool::lol:
Where can said documentary be found?

of all the things May wants to grandstand about ... this won't win her any votes .

She's even screwing up Brexit.

Even though I voted Remain, I still don't get why we couldn't have just said "We quit" and walked away on the day following the referendum.

No-one realistically could've stopped us.

Exactly. It was only the fact that he would have flagged up as Russian, that alerted them to what it actually was. If it had just been a local, they might have missed it.
Some professional has picked it up as a poisoning but I wonder how long that was before they put 2+2 together
I’ve been out to all nationalities off their nut on pretty much every substance other than terrorist stuff and I’m guessing people’s warnings radars are lower in Salisbury as opposed to higher profile cities

Some professional has picked it up as a poisoning but I wonder how long that was before they put 2+2 together
I’ve been out to all nationalities off their nut on pretty much every substance other than terrorist stuff and I’m guessing people’s warnings radars are lower in Salisbury as opposed to higher profile cities
The local bobby maybe, but Odstock is more aware of this kind of thing than many hospitals, as they are slap bang next to Porton Down, and might well have to deal with an accidental poisoning case to one of the staff working there.
I grew up there, and actually spent a fair amount of time in Odstock as a teenager. I was even hoping to visit a relative there this week, but have put it off for now.

wasn't this guy 68 ..its entirely feasible he just died
68 and lots of heart problems, had a few strokes and bad arthritis in his leg. I think it was the strangulation marks around his neck which gave cause for concern though.

Then there's the conspiracy theory that perhaps his other health problems could be linked to other earlier failed attacks at bumping him off?

pretty shoddy spies if you cant make a death look like and accident mind..especially with an old bloke

just had an operation on his leg as well...could be as simple as not taking his anti clotting medication

Last edited:
Good. Fuck him then, let's go for it.

Edit.43% of our gas is from British supplies.19% is shipped in from around the world, 38% from Europe pipelines, if which Russia supply most of it. So he could hurt us easily.
Prices would rocket.

We are no way near as reliant on Russian gas as the rest of Europe. Whether it's as low as we say it is, I'm not convinced:

The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy said on Tuesday the UK was “in no way reliant” on Russian gas and maintained that “less than 1 per cent of our gas comes from Russia”.

I recall we took measures after the last incident with Russia, to reduce our reliance on them. It's also worth noting that most of the gas we get from them, is during the peak period in winter. Winter looks to be more or less over so we have a bit of time to find a solution.

Have they found out what nerve/chemical agent was used? All I've heard is thats its not sarin or vx. With Porton Down only six miles away, you'd think they'd be all over this.

Anyone know why the plod told the people in the park and zizi's just to wash their clothes? Can nerve or chemical agents just be washed off like that?

What of the training exercises round there the month before practicing said chemical outbreak? Hmmm

Back