The rich are killing the planet

Strangely enough these are the areas more than most others that would be devastated by global warming and sea level rise. Our emissions are irrelevant in the big scheme of things and won't have a major effect on the UK in the short term. We should be looking at these countries to up their game before we start worrying about it.
We can still do our bit. Possibly show the world we can live in a carbon negative society.

Again individually we can all make changes for the better. If ever individual makes a positive change I'm sure it will have an improvement on the country/ world we live in

We can still do our bit. Possibly show the world we can live in a carbon negative society.

Again individually we can all make changes for the better. If ever individual makes a positive change I'm sure it will have an improvement on the country/ world we live in
The way I look at it, it's worth going down the renewable route but don't think we should be panicking in the UK. We don't produce a huge amount of carbon relatively speaking and we won't suffer the worst of any consequences. The big polluters will because they have huge populations within a few metres of current sea levels

• Make all new builds carbon neutral
  • make animal welfare standards very tight, meat prices will rise and consumption will reduce
  • Plant more trees
  • Impose a carbon tax on things we import including vegetables (we should grow more of our own) and Chinese tat.

Back