The Red Card

No other professional football club in the world would have paid what we did for a player with his ability to be a central midfielder.

Honestly mate, if he'd come through the youths, people wouldn't have given him half the praise he's received.

There was a story the directors at his old club wete pissing themselves laughing and you can see why. It's like us flogging Paul Thirlwell (who got a game in a good side) for a record fee a European club.

Standard weak chinned ref, basically the Cardiff players got him sent off.
Hoilett rolled around like his leg was broken while his team mates surrounded the ref screaming.
Hate it but managing these spineless ***** in black seems to be part of the game now.

It was neither serious foul play or violent conduct so should be appealed.

he offered just as little as the rest of the team when he was on the pitch mind so made no difference to the result.

Sending off or not, N'Dong almost looks worth £13.6m when he plays beside Honeyman, who can hardly pass, can't tackle, repeatedly gives the ball away, has no physical presence so gets knocked off the ball over and over again.
The midfield is so lightweight for this league with Honeyman, Gooch, Cattermole, it's untrue.
We get out-muscled every game.
Then there's today's forwards, literally boys against men. Coleman and the rest of us all know that unless we get some power up front and into midfield, we have no chance of survival in the Championship.
And having been around when we went down into the third the last time, I can tell you that there are no benefits.
This talk about going down, re-grouping and coming back up again is an absolute load of b******s.
There are no guarantees other than the gap widening between us and the other clubs with whom we've been used to competing.

He was as weak as piss. Awful goal keeping from a truly awful goal keeper. Amazingly we have someone worse than him as understudy

He was pushed out the f***ing way - pretty hard to push back, jump and catch a ball all at once. Shit from the officials once again. I really don't see him as being as bad as people on here keep banging on about.

Wasn't a red card. His foot bounced up off the ball in a challenge. I know players can go over the top of the ball but you couldn't do that on purpose so it must have been accidental.

Back