The Red Card

I'm just hoping one of them are actually stupid enough to take him off us at any price, been a rancid signing he has

Shocking anyway you look at it. Paying 13 million plus for him to save money on spending 8 million for MVila makes its sound even worse. Spending nearly all our budget in that window on him, as a player for the future, whilst being desperate for players to make an immediate impact is criminal.

Shocking anyway you look at it. Paying 13 million plus for him to save money on spending 8 million for MVila makes its sound even worse. Spending nearly all our budget in that window on him, as a player for the future, whilst being desperate for players to make an immediate impact is criminal.

Yeah he should be tearing up the championship and rippin it a new asshole

Runs about a lot most of it aimlessly and wasted. Loses the ball too easily. Is as vulnerable to needless bookings as cattermole. Doesn't score enough goals. Very very overrated

Seriously mate, I've seen nothing to his game to suggest he's even a professional footballer, never mind our record signing and the replacement for M'Vila.

As you say, he runs around and has silly hair and therefore, is noticed. His techinique is non-existent, he's generally the wrong side of his man and offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Seriously mate, I've seen nothing to his game to suggest he's even a professional footballer, never mind our record signing and the replacement for M'Vila.

As you say, he runs around and has silly hair and therefore, is noticed. His techinique is non-existent, he's generally the wrong side of his man and offers absolutely nothing to the team.
Agree. It was only the transfer fee that got most 'assuming' he was the real deal. Game after game (when available) he has generally done fuck all. I don't think any other championship supporter would know who he was ? Has failed miserably to make any impact in English football

No other professional football club in the world would have paid what we did for a player with his ability to be a central midfielder.

Might've been said elsewhere but it was the reaction of the other Cardiff players that got him sent off. Clumsy perhaps but never a red card.
The ref did this all game, pandered to the home teams cries. Anyway they had our pants down for the first and we would have succumbed to a second probably 10-15mins before the end had the lad not got sent off so it’s a moot point really.

We need bodies in that don’t roll over like scared puppies and actually fight for the ball. We have 19 games to save the club from disappearing into oblivion and unless players aren’t brought in that is what will happen.

Back