1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Red Card

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Travis, Jan 13, 2018.

1. zidanny

zidanny Midfield

Never a sending off

2. The Falcon

The Falcon Central Defender

Fuck the sending off , he was his usual shit from the start spineless shirker he will be over the moon tonight , fuck off back to France Watford or Africa you useless twat.

3. Josep1611

Josep1611 Goalkeeper

With our luck he’d be a mint swimmer :lol:

4. luvulongtime

luvulongtime Striker

is he the centre forward for Senegal

5. Chappers

Chappers Striker

13 million :lol:

Hongkongphooey likes this.
  6. You're doing 50% better than me.

andyj73 and Lukas73 like this.
  7. Hongkongphooey

Hongkongphooey Striker

Let that sink in:lol:

8. myleftfoot1978

myleftfoot1978 Midfield

Ngone by the end of the week I hope, 13 million pound on that heap of shite, he should be a stand out player at that level for the price we played for him, instead he is just a heap of shite with the rest of them

9. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

:lol:

10. The Voice Of Reason

The Voice Of Reason Striker Staff Member Contributor

Wonder how much we still owe on him

11. Macho

Macho Striker

And that shows how terribly bad we are.

12. prideofhylton

prideofhylton Full Back

just get rid of the twat whether it be a loan or permanent deal PLEASE!!!!!!!!

samaistonsrightfoot likes this.
  13. johnny kayo

johnny kayo Winger

He was an embarrassment today

Left For Dead likes this.
  14. Laidback Jack

Laidback Jack Winger

Played his last game for SAFC.

Left For Dead likes this.
  15. They might as well wait till the end of the window when he’s served most/all of his ban while we pay him for the privilege then sign him on the last day leaving us no time to get anyone with any cash received/saved from him.

myleftfoot1978 likes this.
  16. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Surely the rumours about Watford wanting him aren't true? He's a long way off being good enough for the Championship, never mind the Premier League

17. He will probably be a decent player in a good team. He has a lot of energy covers a lot of ground and breaks up play well. Unfortunately he is just as adept at breaking our play up, whether thats him as a limiting factor or the rest of our team is difficult to tell.

18. I agree. CC said he will only pick players who want to be here. He went on record this week saying the player wants to go. To then go and pick him was wrong. I think Coleman is a breath of fresh air and I am fully behind him, but he got it wrong picking the little wankstain today, would rather one of the kids took his place.

Tin Soldier and garyswc like this.
  19. myleftfoot1978

myleftfoot1978 Midfield

That sounds about right that mind

20. I’m hoping the 300 clubs they are competing with for his signature will force them into acting quickly to get the deal over the line sooner rather than later. :mad: