The Red Card

So the appeal was unsuccessful. Absolute horse shit. Red cards should be given for intent, excessive force or brutality. This challenge wasn't any of them. He stretches to win the ball and the momentum, the fact his foot bounces off the ball and the way Hoilett is coming in is a combination that has caused the incident.

Logon or register to see this image

He has no intent whatsoever here to hit the player only to win the ball.

Secondly, the referee has no angle to decide if the tackle is reckless or not, he decides because of the reaction of the Cardiff players.

So the appeal was unsuccessful. Absolute horse shit. Red cards should be given for intent, excessive force or brutality. This challenge wasn't any of them. He stretches to win the ball and the momentum, the fact his foot bounces off the ball and the way Hoilett is coming in is a combination that has caused the incident.

He has no intent whatsoever here to hit the player only to win the ball.

Secondly, the referee has no angle to decide if the tackle is reckless or not, he decides because of the reaction of the Cardiff players.

Your first picture kills your argument dead. A desperate studs up lunge. This intent line that is getting reeled out is bizarre aswell, its dangerous play end of story you dont have to "intend" to snap somebody.

Your first picture kills your argument dead. A desperate studs up lunge. This intent line that is getting reeled out is bizarre aswell, its dangerous play end of story you dont have to "intend" to snap somebody.

In your opinion. If N'Dong had pointed his toe 20 degrees forward there would have been no question about this being a dangerous tackle. He was unfortunate I think but I see why it wasn't overturned with his foot at this angle.

My biggest gripe is the ref wouldn't have been sure, the Cardiff players made sure he sent him off by their reaction.

In your opinion. If N'Dong had pointed his toe 20 degrees forward there would have been no question about this being a dangerous tackle. He was unfortunate I think but I see why it wasn't overturned with his foot at this angle.

My biggest gripe is the ref wouldn't have been sure, the Cardiff players made sure he sent him off by their reaction.
As soon as the ref blew his whistle ndong was going. You cant go in like that anymore its that simple the lad got lucky he wasnt seriously injured.

Back