The Red Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
never a red card. Bamba went through Asoro which he attempted contact with ball missed and fouled yet no yellow? Clumsy but yellow easily if you use this sending off as a starting point. Wheres the consistency? The game is gone, ref's are clueless in this league and throughout the season every week they are getting even more horrific.
They made 24 fouls I think, bangs made 4 or 5 and no. Booking

Bamba's studs weren't raised. Surely you can see the difference?
went from behind fouled player who had released ball basic yellow card but not given? If you go by the supposed 'rules'
Its never a sending off tackles ball, foot is pushed in upward motion towards player as foot bounces off the ball its pure accidental. Ref easily influenced by the Cardiff reaction which is pure gamesmanship but the ref's in this league have no consistency thats mainly my point. Not saying Bamba was a red but yellow and as mentioned they got away with 20+ fouls during the game etc But at times also we have players not up for a battle...

Rule is “out of control” ... he needs to be able to help it...

Not a red for me but I think majority of the time a red will be given

In that situation you physically can't help it though.

He was in control of the tackle but due to the way his foot bounced off the ball he couldn't react to that.

Anybody believe it should have been given? In the after show the twat Grayson said it was right. Can’t do that in the game now. Do what? He won the ball and was unfortunate that his foot rolled over and caught the player. If that’s not rescinded the game is dead. There is no intent there at all. Heading for another defeat but it sealed our fate.
I think your analysis is spot on. I thought he was very unlucky. Such decisions do change the entire flow of the game. He wasn't exactly bossing the game at the time but he was several notches above Cattermole, in my opinion

The reaction of the Cardiff players contributed to the decision

Clear as day, ndongs foot bounces off the top of the ball into hoillets leg.

Was he carried off?, Was he badly injured in anyway? Was he shite, they played the over reaction method and it worked.

Mind you ndongs might as well have not played today. Anonymous, probably the last time he will be seen in a Safc shirt

In that situation you physically can't help it though.

He was in control of the tackle but due to the way his foot bounced off the ball he couldn't react to that.

I don't see why he lunged in to it with his studs up though. If you come down on the ball with your studs up like that, especially without your other foot properly on the ground, there's a good chance you'll end up sent off. It was just stupid to go in like that imo

It wasn't even a foul. How any one can say it's a red mustn't have seen any football in the late 90s early 2000's Kevin ball would've been off inside the first 10 mins every game he played

Anybody believe it should have been given? In the after show the twat Grayson said it was right. Can’t do that in the game now. Do what? He won the ball and was unfortunate that his foot rolled over and caught the player. If that’s not rescinded the game is dead. There is no intent there at all. Heading for another defeat but it sealed our fate.
Stonewall red.

It wasn't even a foul. How any one can say it's a red mustn't have seen any football in the late 90s early 2000's Kevin ball would've been off inside the first 10 mins every game he played
f***ing hell:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back