The Pep myth

Had a completely different role at Villa too. Mind I think he's been good at City.

Goals aside Haaland is league two standard according to Keane.

I mean it's hyperbole from Keane but there's some truth in it. He doesn't suit City's style at all. They paper over the cracks against poorer opposition but when they come up against good teams it's exposed.

Pep has only managed huge clubs with enormous resources.

How would he do at Rotherham on a cold winters night with £2.70 to spend.

Well he would probably win 2 - 0.

I mean it's hyperbole from Keane but there's some truth in it. He doesn't suit City's style at all. They paper over the cracks against poorer opposition but when they come up against good teams it's exposed.

Haaland should really make a move to a team that need him, and would play him as an out and out center forward, he'd start every game wouldn't be subbed off...... BHH

"I learnt my trade at City, but Sunderland got under my skin" 😀

Would love to laugh in his face
His running onto the pitch to have it out with his players at FT when he knows the camera is on him really irks me.

Had world class players and a pretty much unlimited budget wherever he’s worked, including probably the greatest player there has ever been at his peak in Messi. At least Klopp went and earned his stripes at Mainz before getting a shot at a big club.
Was Man City's biggest attacking threat first half.

Halaand is their big issue.
Looks like he’d rather be anywhere else than on the pitch atm. Really bizarre.

City games have become incredibly boring to watch. I'd much rather watch Liverpool under Klopp than Man City under Pep. Pep just wants too much control of the ball, becomes tedious to watch and hence the atmosphere is mute at the ground. Arsenal becoming similar under Arteta.

They bore the arse off me, I cant lie. When Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool were winning things for years, I cant remember them ever boring the shite out of me like all this pass pass pass pass pass pass bollocks.
And me.
Bore you to death with a thousand passes.
Glad they lost

Haaland was injured wasn't he? Lots of journalists reporting that he limped down the tunnel before he was taken off.

Don't think KDB can play 120 minutes anymore either.

Back