The Peachbum "What Are You Doing This Weekend?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All parkruns are 9am. It's 3 times around a section of the park along the riverside. Not twice like I'd read last time when I blasted around and completely fucked myself. It's a pretty flat, fast route like.
Never knew they were all 9am, learnt something new today.

Tomorrow - Working from home on a presentation for upcoming sales meeting. Take the bairn to Sea Cadets then pop in the gym for an hour. Pick the bairn up and back home for a few beers and a home made chicken kebab.
Sat - Take the bairn to Farm Club then go and get some new trainers. Was hoping to get to the match but not sure yet. If not will be a nice tea and some wine
Sunday - Gym in the morning then wash the car I think. Probably round to me mams for Sunday dinner

Fri: It's my son's last day of Spring semester so he's coming back home for the summer. I'm driving up to his school tomorrow to help him load up his stuff and bring it home.

Sat: It's my mom's birthday so my wife and I are spending the day with my parents. We'll start with breakfast and then see where the day takes us.

Sun: Church in the morning and then to one of my friend's house who has a mini skateboard park in his backyard that he just added a few more rails and ramps to so we're going to go test it out. Then we're all going to back my house to hang out in my backyard making salmon burgers, drinking some beers, smoking some trees, and playing cards. My wife is going to take her mom out for the day.

Not much tomorrow
Saturday pick up new car then gig....
Sunday walk dogs and recover from gig... I’m

Friday: Watch the Falcons get relegated.

Saturday: Avengers at the Metrocentre (Pray for me)

Sunday: Graft

Friday - leaving Pompey at midday to drive up, summat to eat around Sunniside about 8pm
Saturday - few beers around town, match, then down the Riveira
Sunday - heading back to Pompey.

Tomorrow - pick my car from it’s MOT.
Saturday - run 10k, go to match, food with other half after the game.
Sunday - lunch with the in laws, home to watch the F1 afterwards.

Friday - work then jog then watch QOS vs Ross County on the telly

Saturday - go to Annan Athletic vs Cowdenbeath

Sunday - probably gan a long walk with only music for company

Friday - lie in, head into Nice old town and get some brunch, do some touristy stuff, drink wine, eat seafood. (Look at me on holiday blah etc)
Sat - Appease the better half and go see some greenhouse thing near the airport, eat more nice food, fly back. Meet some friends in Durham have some bait on the night.
Sunday - Chill, then Japanese food in Newcastle for my pals 30th.

I will be having a few dodgy games of chess this weekend, you can catch my games on the Chess thread. I might get beat but at least I didn't break a sweat learning chess its cool sa.

Haway @peachbum tell us all about it...
Thanks cat! I'll do a bit more detail than usual as it's my thread.

Friday: probably arrive late for work as I have a complete inability to arrive on time ( in my favour I work late too and I'm likely more productive at 6 pm than I am at 9am). Will be busy as we are running at 25% short staff which impacts after a while. Anybody want a job?
Straight round to son's house after work to babysit my granddaugher whilst son goes out gallivanting on a work do. No doubt I'll be spoiled on the food front. Don't think I'll be there too late so shall come home and enjoy some wine, TV, internet.

Saturday: up late, probably see my mother for lunch or tea or a chat or something fun. Back home for dinner cooked by the butler :cool:. Saturday night is easy tv night, motd, and chat and chill, cava and red wine.

Sunday: up late. Maybe brunch, maybe healthy breakfast, maybe cooked breakfast, take the morning as it comes. Listen to Maajid Nawaz. Food in the garden. Do some photography stuff, be it put photos on flickr from recent travels or just take some photos. Sort some logging of my travels. Plan next year's holiday ie research area and how to do it independently.
Maybe watch some tv in the evening but maybe read or listen to the radio instead. Listen to some music, eat some food, drink a bit.

So nothing highly exciting but hopefully busy and good fun.

Thanks cat! I'll do a bit more detail than usual as it's my thread.

Friday: probably arrive late for work as I have a complete inability to arrive on time ( in my favour I work late too and I'm likely more productive at 6 pm than I am at 9am). Will be busy as we are running at 25% short staff which impacts after a while. Anybody want a job?
Straight round to son's house after work to babysit my granddaugher whilst son goes out gallivanting on a work do. No doubt I'll be spoiled on the food front. Don't think I'll be there too late so shall come home and enjoy some wine, TV, internet.

Saturday: up late, probably see my mother for lunch or tea or a chat or something fun. Back home for dinner cooked by the butler :cool:. Saturday night is easy tv night, motd, and chat and chill, cava and red wine.

Sunday: up late. Maybe brunch, maybe healthy breakfast, maybe cooked breakfast, take the morning as it comes. Listen to Maajid Nawaz. Food in the garden. Do some photography stuff, be it put photos on flickr from recent travels or just take some photos. Sort some logging of my travels. Plan next year's holiday ie research area and how to do it independently.
Maye watch some tv in the evening but maybe read or listen to the radio instead. Listen to some music, eat some food, drink a bit.

So nothing highly exciting but hopefully busy and good fun.
A most worthy post by a named weekend thread poster. Best one I've seen hands down. Take a bow, pal, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back