The Peachbum "What Are You Doing This Weekend?" thread.

Fri - work, gym, on call so night in.
Sat - dog walk, run, haircut then town for match. At a gig in Newcastle on the night.
Sun - nowt planned.

Thanks cat! I'll do a bit more detail than usual as it's my thread.

Friday: probably arrive late for work as I have a complete inability to arrive on time ( in my favour I work late too and I'm likely more productive at 6 pm than I am at 9am). Will be busy as we are running at 25% short staff which impacts after a while. Anybody want a job?
Straight round to son's house after work to babysit my granddaugher whilst son goes out gallivanting on a work do. No doubt I'll be spoiled on the food front. Don't think I'll be there too late so shall come home and enjoy some wine, TV, internet.

Saturday: up late, probably see my mother for lunch or tea or a chat or something fun. Back home for dinner cooked by the butler :cool:. Saturday night is easy tv night, motd, and chat and chill, cava and red wine.

Sunday: up late. Maybe brunch, maybe healthy breakfast, maybe cooked breakfast, take the morning as it comes. Listen to Maajid Nawaz. Food in the garden. Do some photography stuff, be it put photos on flickr from recent travels or just take some photos. Sort some logging of my travels. Plan next year's holiday ie research area and how to do it independently.
Maybe watch some tv in the evening but maybe read or listen to the radio instead. Listen to some music, eat some food, drink a bit.

So nothing highly exciting but hopefully busy and good fun.
Nice one Peachy

Friday - work then heading up to Taipei on High Speed Rail
Sat - Fly to Shenzhen from Taipei
Sun - Work visiting one of our sites near Shenzhen

It is a packed life I lead

Today, drive to Yorkshire. My Airbnb place needs changing over for my next guests.

Tomorrow, few beers in Chester Le Street

Sunday, fuck all planned, probably a Game of Thrones binge

Tonight: A few pints and watch Newcastle Falcons vs Northampton Saints.

Tomorrow: Gym, few pints, Lads vs Portsmouth, few more pints.

Sunday: Catch up on life admin. Mow the lawn.

Currently sitting alone in a beach bar, enjoying a light brunch, with a view of a millpond like sea. :cool: Gonna have a nice wander in a bit.
Tomorrow: Might do similar, but with the bairn :cool:
Sunday: Local bar with some pals, for wine and tapas :cool:

Edit. Might buy a fishing rod.

Last edited:
Friday- 10 mile run,garden work and beers, watch footy
Saturday- footy with the bairn, then take him to the pub and match ,beers on the night
Sunday- bairns in a footy tourney all day

Last edited:
Fri - sportsman’s dinner with Dean Saunders and another footballer who I can’t remember. If I can remember last thing tonight that will be good. (Just been reminded it’s Ray “Charlie Dimlock” Parlour.

Sat - other half’s leaving do. Me and 16 lasses out on the piss and meal.

Sun - even God rested

Back