The Peachbum "What Are You Doing This Weekend?" thread.

Getting like a broken record here, but:

Got to fix the floorboards in 2 bedrooms ready for new carpets to be fitted. The retrofitted central heating (from before we bought the house - amazingly, the house had electric ceiling heating originally!!!!!!!!!) was done terribly, and the floorboards are cut to pieces and not secured - so the floor bounces and creaks terribly.

Then need to get to the carpet shop and pick the 2 bits we need and get the fitters booked

Then I need to get into the garden, and flatten out the boarders which used to be full of shit plants, and get it ready for grass seed. I've had a gardening firm round to do most of the graft (just don't have time), but I want to get the ground as perfect as possible so that you won't be able to see any level change once the grass grows in.

So yep, another shitty weekend for me.
At least next weekend is a jolly in London - our last hurrah before the twins arrive.

Fri: Asiana for tea with the family.

Sat: cut around 10ft off a line of leylandii which run alone the garden fence.

Sun: empty garage, couple of skip trips then re-sort back in neat and tidy.

Friday. Finish the bottle of 1995 remy Martin fine champagne cognac that I opened by accident the other neet. Done.

Sat. Be rough all day then out with me sister for her birthday (meal and drinks)

Sun. Start a thread about what people are doing next weekend to piss cat off.

Amendment: Saturday: due to staff shortages I am going into work awhile shortly to catch up on what didn't get done during the week, ( 5 days work in four didnt help either), hopefully the rest of the day will be as planned.

Stealing time from her? I'm not Marty McFly :D

You decided it isn't important to tell her about having sex with someone else.
Do you think she'd still be with you if you did?
You aren't giving her the information she needs to make a decision.
When you decide to move on will it be years from now?
Years she could have spent doing what she wants.

You didn't tell her not because you didn't decide it was important for her to know, nice that you speak about it in those terms by the way, real nice, you didn't tell her because you didn't want her to kick you out.
Not because you love her but because you get money airbnbing your flat out. Making a whore of you.

Then to add insult to injury you joke about it all on here.

So yes you are taking from her by deception, many things, but the most precious is her time. Until you decide when it suits you to move on.

You decided it isn't important to tell her about having sex with someone else.
Do you think she'd still be with you if you did?
You aren't giving her the information she needs to make a decision.
When you decide to move on will it be years from now?
Years she could have spent doing what she wants.

You didn't tell her not because you didn't decide it was important for her to know, nice that you speak about it in those terms by the way, real nice, you didn't tell her because you didn't want her to kick you out.
Not because you love her but because you get money airbnbing your flat out. Making a whore of you.

Then to add insult to injury you joke about it all on here.

So yes you are taking from her by deception, many things, but the most precious is her time. Until you decide when it suits you to move on.

There's an awful lot of assumptions in that lot. Pretty much all of which are wrong.

Back