The Peachbum "What Are You Doing This Weekend?" thread.

Tomorrow - Four Seasons on Park Lane.
Saturday - Sunderland for the matcb
Sunday - Church then off to Stourbridge to start a new job

I admire and appreciate your enthusiasm but the reason I said football's fucked is because you wrote Sunderland Schools Football rather than Sunderland Schools' Football
Ah, I've got ya Cat.
The missing apostrophe!
I thought you meant as a result of a neet on the lash, I'd be fucked for the match!:)

if it's any consolation I'm the one who looks like a ckunt here, not you ;)
Well I added the second line as an edit because your question was what are we doing this weekend.
I'd only originally mentioned Friday night, It wasn't regarding the missing apostrophe, which I was oblivious of.
Nowt like discussing a bit of trivia is there Cat!:)

Friday: day off (actually, been a week off). Popping into town in the morning, gardening afternoon if the weather is okay. Cooking something as yet unplanned in the evening.
Saturday: Got a mate visiting. Going to the glamorous end of season event that is Cambridge Utd vs Morecambe. Probably out for a drink or two and a curry then back home to chat and watch old episodes of Impractical Jokers.
Sunday: Probably cafe for cooked breakfast then watch one or two of the matches on Sky.

Friday: Physio for my back, Take bairn to Lickety Splits, night shift.

Saturday: get home around 8.30am, off out for SAFC match, my first match in over a year.

Sunday: Take dog to coast for a walk, Sunday dinner then back to work at 6pm for a night shift.

I'm not actually sure what I'm doing this weekend. I suspect packing some more stuff up might happen - fingers crossed the house move is still going ahead.
I'm going to try and sort watching Avengers out with my mate tonight but I'm not sure it'll be over the weekend.

Also, I appreciate it's not the weekend, but Fleetwood away on Tuesday!

Thanks for that. Was planning on doing it this week.
I only noticed because I was looking to register my mate who’s coming up.

Just go for a run then?
You go for a run! :lol:

Do it as it’s two minutes from home, I enjoy them and my mate hasn’t done one. I run a lot anyway.

It was a bit tight time wise anyway, with having to get through to Newcastle for 11:00 so no harm missing it.

Last edited:
I only noticed because I was looking to register my mate who’s coming up.

You go for a run! :lol:

Do it as it’s two minutes from home, I enjoy them and my mate hasn’t done one. I run a lot anyway.

It was a bit tight time wise anyway, with having to get through to Newcastle for 11:00 so no harm missing it.
The vicar fella mentioned it the other week like but I'd forgot. Might give Chester-Le-Street a blast but getting me haircut at 10 so will be cutting (lol) it fine.

Fri: Work, Couple of beers, post shite in here and listen to music
Sat: Run with Mrs Q in the morning and then last home game of the season (unless we're in the play offs (I know))
Sun: Bit of gardening and book summer holiday

Fri: Day off, drive down to the Lakes for a belated anniversary weekend
Sat: Moan she won't let me go to the game, sit in a sex pond and listen to match, booze
Sun: No idea, apparently she's booked this f***ing thing and hasn't a clue what she wants to do
Mon: pack up, swing by Dads on way home, get in house and see what the cat has destroyed.

Fri - Work then travelling home to meet up with some mates who have travelled from all over Europe

Sat - Big English breakfast then over for the match. Go to Mexico 70 for some food. Out in Town after.

Sun - Exploring Durham for the day.

Mon - Showing them Newcastle for the morning and then travelling back down south for work

Last edited:

Back