The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

What a load of angry nonsense. I said a lab leak was possible way back in April 2020. I said it wasn’t likely in my opinion, and I stand by that.

You pad your posts out but you don’t actually say much of note, do you?

For example, when you raise the issue of the Diamond Princess. You have no greater access to information about the outbreak on the ship than what the media did, so how did you come to better conclusions than the epidemiologists who were given access to the data?

You didn’t, because you are completely deluded and living in a fantasy land where you’re smarter than everyone else.

You’ve been had mate. Admit it. The Diamond Princess was a fantastic ‘citizen science’ project. Our of a ship full of a couple of thousand old codgers, many no doubt on that ‘last trip of a lifetime’, about 2% died WITH CV19 and cruise ships with that profile typically have a mortality rate of 1% of the old dears anyway. WTAF.

I said at the time, this was not the Black Death.

Many were happy to jump on the CV19 bandwagon, they loved it and couldn’t get enough. The whole pandemic brought out the worst in some. The way some people went on about other who didnt want the vaccine reminded me of the Salem Witch Trials. Absolute mass hysteria and thise whi woukdnt join in needed burning at the stake.

Remember, it was getting very ‘tasty’ for the unvaxed back around Christmas 2021. There were some, no doubt you amognst them, calling for suedo concentration camps, job losses, etc etc. I think we got a glimpse of Germany in the early 1930’s and just how the masses can be whipped up.

Admit it mate. You went down a rabbit hole wih them and now you look like a fool.

Last edited:

You’ve been had mate. Admit it. The Diamond Princess was a fantastic ‘citizen science’ project. Our of a ship full of a couple of thousand old codgers, many no doubt on that ‘last trip of a lifetime’, about 2% died WITH CV19 and cruise ships with that profile typically have a mortality rate of 1% of the old dears anyway. WTAF.

I said at the time, this was not the Black Death.

Many were happy to jump on the CV19 bandwagon, they loved it and couldn’t get enough. The whole pandemic brought out the worst in some. The way some people went on about other who didnt want the vaccine reminded me of the Salem Witch Trials. Absolute mass hysteria and thise whi woukdnt join in needed burning at the stake.

Remember, it was getting very ‘tasty’ for the unvaxed back around Christmas 2021. There were some, no doubt you amognst them, calling for suedo concentration camps, job losses, etc etc. I think we got a glimpse of Germany in the early 1930’s and just how the masses can be whipped up.

Admit it mate. You went down a rabbit hole wih them and now you look like a fool.

I’ll sum up my response in a paragraph but the full detail is below

Research looking at everyone who tested positive on that cruise ship shows that whilst 2% died overall, 8% of people in their 80s and 3% of people on their 70s died, with about 12% of people over 70 developing severe disease - significantly worse than the situation you described because your “citizen science” was nothing more than unqualified bullshit.

Okay so in order

You start well, as you (correctly) claim that the mortality rate for people infected with COVID on-board the Diamond Princess was 2%, with around 14 deaths in about 715 passengers who tested positive.

However from this point you start making some unsubstantiated claims, reach unsupported conclusions and make dodgy comparisons. I don’t expect a reply but for anyone who reads your posts and thinks you know what you’re talking about, this may change their mind.

1. You have focused entirely on deaths only, whilst ignoring the impact that COVID would have on things like hospital admissions. Why have you ignored those things?

2. Your “citizen science project” as you called it, made the error in judgment of not looking at age-specific infection fatality rates.

A paper called “Age dependence of the natural history of infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2): an analysis of Diamond Princess data” by Kobayashi et al (2022) reported that the following

- 1.9% of all who tested positive on board the Diamond Princess died

- 7.7% of those in their 80s and 3.4% of those in their 70s, who tested positive, died, giving an overall figure of 4.2% of people aged 70+ who were infected, dying.

- 20% of those in their 80s, 10% of those in their 70s and 6% of those in their 60s, who tested positive, developed “severe disease”

You might be a citizen scientist, but an epidemiologist you are not, and by applying a blanket 2% rate you have completely underplayed the risk posed to older people by COVID-19.

The rest of your post is absolute f***ing gibberish:

- You claim 1% of people on cruise ships die anyways - what the fuck are you talking about?

- You make some bizarre comment about the Black Death - nobody qualified to comment said COVID was going to be as severe as the Black Death, you’re just trying to make yourself sound clever here

- The rest of your post is you just airing your grievances about pandemic restrictions, something which I have zero interest in engaging with because it’s absolute nonsense.

Like I say. Youve bought right into it haven’t you.

It’s obviously a fking hobby.

You are one of those people still wearing a mask walking the dog in a field surrounded by fields on a windy day aren’t you.

Admit it, you got off on it all.

By the very nature of the debate a lot of this is going to be unsubstantiated and gut feeling based.

I have no direct knowledge or experience of Tigers but I know enough not to climb into the fk8ng pen with one at the zoo. Keep living the dream mate.
Anyway, i notoce you havent come back with a rebuttal on the EcoHealthAlliance, Fauci, Wuhan, gain off function research piece.

Sinks your little ship about the wet meat market. Lol, talk about swallowing it hook line and sinker.

Last edited:

You are one of those people still wearing a mask walking the dog in a field surrounded by fields on a windy day aren’t you.

By the very nature of the debate a lot of this is going to be unsubstantiated and gut feeling based.

I have no direct knowledge or experience of Tigers but I know enough not to climb into the fk8ng pen with one at the zoo. Keep living the dream mate.
Anyway, i notoce you havent come back with a rebuttal on the EcoHealthAlliance, Fauci, Wuhan, gain off function research piece.

Sinks your little ship about the wet meat market. Lol, talk about swallowing it hook line and sinker.
He's not the only one that still believes in MSM, we have plenty of older fans that do and we have to respect their naivety. It's the whole "i'm right you are wrong" issue. Which we are all part of.
There's a thread on here slaggin off Dr J Campbell ffs In that twats mind Campbell is bad. Yet all he has done on the subject of covid 19 is present facts, facts shared by the medical industry, a medical industry that is corrupt and compromised...what a suprise haha

there's the smaller picture and then there's the bigger one and COVID19 was a small part of that.

He's not the only one that still believes in MSM, we have plenty of older fans that do and we have to respect their naivety. It's the whole "i'm right you are wrong" issue. Which we are all part of.
There's a thread on here slaggin off Dr J Campbell ffs In that twats mind Campbell is bad. Yet all he has done on the subject of covid 19 is present facts, facts shared by the medical industry, a medical industry that is corrupt and compromised...what a suprise haha

there's the smaller picture and then there's the bigger one and COVID19 was a small part of that.

Agreed. There are multiple discussions to be had on the whole topic. Probably the most serious, strangely enough, is the total breakdown in main stream journalism. It has ceased to exist. Especially older people who identify organisations like the BBC with national identity and trustworthiness are behind the curve. As good as that vision of the BBC and other trusted news sources including print was, its now long gone.

In a 24/7 multi media global arena MSM no longer report on the news. They ‘make’ or at least ‘manage’ the news to increase share. They are in a race to the bottom.

After having been the main cheerleaders for CV19 policies they will now do a 180 and start reporting on the scandal of it all. Two clicks of the click bait for the price of one.

Last edited:

The typical reply. No response to me highlighting the errors in your “citizen science” project?

You blanket applied the inferred IFR to all patients and apparently did no research whatsoever. It took me a few minutes to find a paper looking at the age specific IFR which clearly demonstrated the much higher risk for older people. Why didn’t you do that?

So you ignore all of that and crack on with the rest of your conspiracy drivel :lol:

I said in April of 2020 a lab leak was possible so not really sure you have a leg to stand on here bud, and your “science” clearly needs a bit of work…

Agreed. There are multiple discussions to be had on the whole topic. Probably the most serious, strangely enough, is the total breakdown in main stream journalism. It has ceased to exist. Especially older people who identify organisations like the BBC with national identity and trustworthiness are behind the curve. As good as that vision of the BBC and other trusted news sources including print was, its now long gone.

In a 24/7 multi media global arena MSM no longer report on the news. They ‘make’ or at least ‘manage’ the news to increase share. They are in a race to the bottom.

After having been the main cheerleaders for CV19 policies they will now do a 180 and start reporting on the scandal of it all. Two clicks of the click bait for the price of one.

Where do you get your news from then?

Either. Where do you get your news from?

Lol, i can see where this is going. Wasnt it you banging in the same on the climate change thread. I’ll assume it was but apologies if not.

Look chum, you need to educate yourself. There are many outlets for news and info these days.

I’ll admit. YouTube is a good source of information but certainly not the only one. I’m just throwing that in the ring as the YouTubeTinFoilHatWearingIncel trope is a well trodden one and again, very lazy and slack jawed.

Look at sources like YouTube, Substack etc as a Newsagent down the street. You can go in there and buy anything from Razzle and the SundaySport to the Financial Times. The difference is, now its up to you to decide what is utter fking drivel and whats serious content worth taking on board.

I also read newspapers, watch MSM, read books and scientifc/technical papers (what with me being Oxbridge level A-levels back in the day) as I do have a fking mind of my own,

If you insist on consuming chopped up mushed brain sh@te which has been p@ssed on by some other party to give it their special flavor and thats fed to you as if you are a cerebral fking toddler then get on with it. Youll come to the same utter wank perpectives shared by many of the sheeples in SMB 🤣

Last edited:
Lol, i can see where this is going.

Look chum, you need to educate yourself. There are many outlets for news and info these days.

I’ll admit. YouTube is a good source of information but certainly not the only one. I’m just throwing that in the ring as the YouTubeTinFoilHatWearingIncel trope is a well trodden one and again, very lazy and slack jawed.

Look at source like YouTube, Substack etc as a Newsagent down the street. You can go in there and buy anything from Razzle and the SundaySport to the Financial Times. The difference is, now its up to you to decide what is utter fking drivel and whats serious content worth taking on board.

I also read newspapers, watch MSM, read books and scientifc/technical papers (what with me being Oxbridge level A-levels back in the day) as I do have a fking mind of my own,

If you insist on consuming chopped up mushed brain sh@te which has been p@ssed on by some other party to give it their special flavor and thats fed to you as if you are a cerebral fking toddler then get on with it. Youll come to the same utter wank perpectives shared by many of the sheeples in SMB 🤣

You said MSM no longer report the news but you say you go there. Youtube has MSM Newsfeeds on it. First three "news" seach were all MSM.

You're talking about opinions. You're so far up your own arse you can no longer tell the difference.

"Oxbridge A levels" Oooh I'm so impressed. :cool:

Seriously, what sort of tosser boasts about his A-levels?

You said MSM no longer report the news but you say you go there. Youtube has MSM Newsfeeds on it. First three "news" seach were all MSM.

You're talking about opinions. You're so far up your own arse you can no longer tell the difference.

I think he’s confusing the OCR exam board, with the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.

Cambridge University do administer the exam board but they don’t set A-Level exams that are of any higher standard than any other national exam board.

I think the exam board for my GCSE English was based in Swansea. By his logic, I speak English to a Welsh standard.

Me , me me. Its all about me.

MSM report news but its their version. Its good to take opinions from all sources. Thats why I know that MSM is totally dropping the ball. To be honest, you get better Journalism on HindustanTimes, AlJezzera, France24 etc.

I dont want to derail this thread but look at the MSM (BBC) coverage of the Nordstream pipeline versus Seymour Hersh. Even if you do take the point of view that SH is full of sh*t isnt it slightly idd that the pipeline story has been buried. Same with Covid and Dr Fauci, NIH, EcoHealthAlliance, Dr Dazak and the whole GainOFFunctionResearch scandal. Its a bigger story than WaterGate and it fking buried fullstop.

If you don’t think the whole Covid response wasnt managed like an episode of TheThickOfIt you musy have had your brain surgically removed through your asshole.

Last edited:
Me , me me. Its all about me.

MSM report news but its their version. Its good to take opinions from all sources. Thats why I know that MSM is totally dropping the ball. To be honest, you get better Journalism on HindustanTimes, AlJezzera, France24 etc.

I dont want to derail this thread but look at the MSM (BBC) coverage of the Nordstream pipeline versus Seymour Hersh. Even if you do take the point of view that SH is full of sh*t isnt it slightly idd that the pipeline story has been buried. Same with Covid and Dr Fauci, NIH, EcoHealthAlliance, Dr Dazak and the whole GainOFFunctionResearch scandal. Its a bigger story than WaterGate and it fking buried fullstop.

If you don’t think the whole Covid response wasnt managed like an episode of TheThickOfIt you musy have had your brain surgically removed through your asshole.

I'll be honest, I enjoyed lockdown. It meant there was absolutely no possibility I'd bump into people like you.

Yet couldn’t look up a basic paper on the diamond Princess before spouting shite. Now avoiding questions because you’ve bottled it.

Clueless and deluded
Come on then brains. Debate the point for the third time. NIH grants v Dr Fauci v EcoHealthAlliance v Dr Dazak v Gain of Function Research v furin Clevage sites v US funded Wuhan lab projects v WHO sends Dr Dazak to head up the on site WHO investigation into projects he funded v nothing to see here v enhanced transmissibility v Wuhan Lab Leak v Senator Paul Rand v Shit loads of circumstantial evidence for a massive arse covering cover up v WetMeatMarket v sh@t investigative journalism by MSM v lets bury the story v TheTrustedNewsInitiative v Nudge Units v corruption v incompetemce v politicking v gullible Joe Public.

Enough to go on there? You can just respond to the NIH grants through to Wuhan Lab Leak bit first.
I'll be honest, I enjoyed lockdown. It meant there was absolutely no possibility I'd bump into people like you.

You enjoyed lockdown as no doubt you are Public Sector back office and couldn’t believe all your Christmases came at once. Your FatCat moniker is undoubtedly close but missing a letter or two.

Last edited:
Come on then brains. Debate the point for the third time. NIH grants v Dr Fauci v EcoHealthAlliance v Dr Dazak v Gain of Function Research v furin Clevage sites v US funded Wuhan lab projects v WHO sends Dr Dazak to head up the on site WHO investigation into projects he funded v nothing to see here v enhanced transmissibility v Wuhan Lab Leak v Senator Paul Rand v Shit loads of circumstantial evidence for a massive arse covering cover up v WetMeatMarket v sh@t investigative journalism by MSM v lets bury the story v TheTrustedNewsInitiative v Nudge Units v corruption v incompetemce v politicking v gullible Joe Public.

Enough to go on there? You can just respond to the NIH grants through to Wuhan Lab Leak bit first.

You enjoyed lockdown as no doubt you are Public Sector back office and couldn’t believe all your Christmases came at once. Your FatCat moniker is undoubtedly close but missing a letter or two.

I’m still waiting for a response from you about the Diamond Princess. Why did you apply a 2% IFR to everyone when it was clearly inappropriate to do so?

I’m not sure what you want from me. I’ve said multiple times a lab leak is possible. I don’t dispute the circumstantial evidence.

I used to breathe over grannies just to annoy him :D

I worked throughout COVID you knacker making sure businesses and individuals received all of the various grants/payments they were entitled to.

I worked throughout COVID you knacker making sure businesses and individuals received all of the various grants/payments they were entitled to.

Get you.
I’m still waiting for a response from you about the Diamond Princess. Why did you apply a 2% IFR to everyone when it was clearly inappropriate to do so?

I’m not sure what you want from me. I’ve said multiple times a lab leak is possible. I don’t dispute the circumstantial evidence.

Right, just to get over this little hump and take the wind from your sails, yes, I was obviously talking sh@t about Diamond Princess.

Now, please respond to my US NIH Fauci Dazak EcoHealthAlliance points if you can.

Last edited:

Back