The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

Do you have any evidence for this theory?
One of the Americans in the original group investigating the cause said "It is a possibility" as opposed to the first 18 months when the ONLY possible cause allowed was the bat/wet market theory.

Should help sales of his new book.

However...

EcoHealth Alliance Statement Regarding Book by Andrew Huff - EcoHealth Alliance

his former employers have some issues with his statements.

:cool:

Save us; save us!
what a wonderful world world we live in.

Here's my take on it, given the information in the public domain.

The American MIC- Military ,Industrial Comlex and Corporate Elites, that run the world. Have been in cahoots and funded the Chinese to experiment with things that could cause a lot of bother to humanity. Now, America has been doing that for decades. To it's own population and other countries. The Chinese less so, in comparison.

Both countries WILL be guilty of causing this shit-show and neither will be punished. Because the Globalist, Elite groups are in charge of both situations. How do you tell America off? Or China? They do wtf they want
How many securoty agencies does America have again? I f***ing HATE the America so-called government going back 400 years.

A truly, fucked up mess with too much influence on the planet. Nuke it, start again oh and btw the UK gov. is also guilty as fuck of dragging everyone into the American shite...I could go on all night. UK is fucked man!

Small Island, How many whit epeople left there? I don't care who I upset, i'm not alone in thinking this. You lot in the NE, hope you like Albanian food

It's coming! haha

what a wonderful world world we live in.

Here's my take on it, given the information in the public domain.

The American MIC- Military ,Industrial Comlex and Corporate Elites, that run the world. Have been in cahoots and funded the Chinese to experiment with things that could cause a lot of bother to humanity. Now, America has been doing that for decades. To it's own population and other countries. The Chinese less so, in comparison.

Both countries WILL be guilty of causing this shit-show and neither will be punished. Because the Globalist, Elite groups are in charge of both situations. How do you tell America off? Or China? They do wtf they want
How many securoty agencies does America have again? I f***ing HATE the America so-called government going back 400 years.

A truly, fucked up mess with too much influence on the planet. Nuke it, start again oh and btw the UK gov. is also guilty as fuck of dragging everyone into the American shite...I could go on all night. UK is fucked man!

Small Island, How many whit epeople left there? I don't care who I upset, i'm not alone in thinking this. You lot in the NE, hope you like Albanian food

It's coming! haha

TSDNR

I know the answer to the original posters question about the origins of the Virus, moreover, I know the entire history of the event from the inception up until today. I've been on this forum for 2 years with only spending a few odd days not banned for telling the truths about the Pandemic. If anyone is remotely bothered about what we have seen over the last few years and more to the point what we can expect until 2030 please PM me

I assume you didn’t read beyond the headline.

Of 8 US federal agencies to pass judgment on the origin of COVID-19, four consider it to be natural in origin, two undecided and two believe a lab leak is the most likely origin.

The Dept of Energy consider their level of confidence in a lab leak to be “low confidence” despite believing a lab leak to be the most likely origin.

I said early on in the pandemic a lab leak was possible but unlikely and I stand by that, because there is plenty of evidence behind the natural origin theory, as well as historical precedent in SARS 2003.

I assume you didn’t read beyond the headline.

Of 8 US federal agencies to pass judgment on the origin of COVID-19, four consider it to be natural in origin, two undecided and two believe a lab leak is the most likely origin.

The Dept of Energy consider their level of confidence in a lab leak to be “low confidence” despite believing a lab leak to be the most likely origin.

I said early on in the pandemic a lab leak was possible but unlikely and I stand by that, because there is plenty of evidence behind the natural origin theory, as well as historical precedent in SARS 2003.

Two years ago this wasn't to be spoke out loud and was a racist conspiracy theory.

Two years ago this wasn't to be spoke out loud and was a racist conspiracy theory.

No, see this is the problem with you and others like you.

There are cranks and ideologues on the left and the right. Some cranks on the left said it was racist to blame China, I know that.

What you’re doing is you’re taking the views of those left wing cranks, and portraying them as mainstream in order to push your own views.

It was not and never has been a mainstream view that the lab leak theory was a racist conspiracy theory.

I said nearly three years ago that a lab leak was possible. Does that make me a racist conspiracy theorist? No, stop making stuff up.

There's other good links in the main article. I'm not surprised the push-back is starting with Eco Health Alliance. I doubt Fauci will end up in any trouble. It's going to be great TV though. The Republicans will get in power and there will be public trials for those involved. I just don't see how China gets punished out of this though. They are a nation of "blame merchants" wasn't me mate, I don't know anything, truly sickening this aspect of their culture, losing face.

Anyhoo, AS has been already stated. To even raise this topic in 2020/2021 was met with vitriol but as we now. The corporations/pharma/big tech etc are behind it, they own America and the news networks. I'm suprised FOX News get's away with some of the things they report tbh. Although they too are having their name dragged through the mud. It would appear they haven't been completely honest on some of their news stories. Which is a shame.

Back