The new LIV golf franchise.

Money blows my mind and really can't see how it's justified and value for money. 50 mil man for hitting a ball with a stick. I love sport and like playing golf, but I still don't understand the money in it all. There obviously talented players but it's one of the most boring things to watch on tv outside of majors or the ryder cup.

little surprised at Hatton as as it stands he will drop some rankings and wont qualify for majors next year.

For someone so rich and talented holding on to see if you can win the ultimate prize I thought would keep him.
Don’t see him a huge loss for the tour, despite consistency rarely wins on pga. (Ryder cup is a different story)

Liking at the other 6/7 liv signings they are either non descript or amateur to pro. Zero fucks given.

The majors were always obviously the most important important but there seems to be the only four tournaments that matters now. May just be me but have zero interest in any professional golf outside the majors now
I always used to enjoy the run of events from January to April, they always felt like the bog standard events that really mattered before we got to major season.

Some notable tournaments where winning them meant something. Great courses as well, Kapalua, Pebble, Torrey, Riviera, Bay Hill, Sawgrass etc all made for great winter golf viewing.

Normally I would have watched about 10 days of PGA Tour golf by this time of the year and just as much from the DP World Tour, but I think I've only watched the final days from Kapalua, the Amex and Torrey on the PGA, and the Dubai events on the DPWT.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that it's just lost a lot of that interest now with the golf world so fractured. I expect the only tournaments I really make a point of watching from start to finish this year will be the 9 majors, the Players and the Solheim Cup.

I always used to enjoy the run of events from January to April, they always felt like the bog standard events that really mattered before we got to major season.

Some notable tournaments where winning them meant something. Great courses as well, Kapalua, Pebble, Torrey, Riviera, Bay Hill, Sawgrass etc all made for great winter golf viewing.

Normally I would have watched about 10 days of PGA Tour golf by this time of the year and just as much from the DP World Tour, but I think I've only watched the final days from Kapalua, the Amex and Torrey on the PGA, and the Dubai events on the DPWT.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that it's just lost a lot of that interest now with the golf world so fractured. I expect the only tournaments I really make a point of watching from start to finish this year will be the 9 majors, the Players and the Solheim Cup.
I haven't watched a single shot from the PGA Tour this year. And I have watched every tournament that I could no matter the field for neigh on 25 years.

I'm just tired of the constant talking and arguing about stuff of the course while the product on the course gets worse because of all of the fracturing in the game.

LIV always claim to be growing the game but I genuinely worry that unless things get sorted soon, it's going to kill it.

I'm reading quite a bit from PGA players saying how good this deal is. I'm obviously not on any of the detail but I'm not seeing how it's good for the game of golf at all yet. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

The PGA hung him out to dry, I wouldn't be surprised if he does go.

Think the PGA hung all the players out to dry when they had initial meetings with potential links. But I still can't see how he would go while Greg Norman is there.

If he does though, how on earth does he try to justify it after everything he's said :lol: .. He has the right idea in that LIV should have been setup like the IPL

Back