The Mandalorian.

The Final Chapter out today, longer than the usual run time.

Lots of action, but overall, somewhat disappointing.

Highlight for me was that
the old Boba still wasn't fast enough to beat Cad Bane, but the "new" Boba caught Cad Bane by surprise and defeated him.

Grogu scenes were cute but as expected.

Scene at end credits, good but not as good as the one for the end of the Mandalorian season 2.
test for spoiler.

Who was it in the tank at the end?

Not seen the last episode yet, but this has just been confirmed next up…

Wow didn’t expect it so soon.

Just finished Book of Bobba and loved the series even though it should have just been renamed Mando Season 2.5.

Also that whole battle in the last episode had so many stupid moments in it such as Bobba and Mando and pretty much everyone for that matter refusing to take cover, I don’t care what kind of armour you have you still take cover. The droids chasing people down long straight streets instead of people splitting up onto the alleys and using their speed against them, stop shooting the droids when there are actual people you could kill which are more dangerous. And that’s just off the top of my head.

I enjoyed that episode and thought it was a good end. Like most of Disney Star Wars though I felt it could have been done loads better.

I loved the dark bits like the Gamorean Guards being chucked off the cliff and that none of the syndicate were spared.

The last battle got daft though. How many shots can a roided up wookie take and the rancor taking out the droids was just plain daft.

Most dissapointing the mods weren't killed like.

Canny bad continuity error with Fetts rocket too.

The Final Chapter out today, longer than the usual run time.

Lots of action, but overall, somewhat disappointing.

Highlight for me was that
the old Boba still wasn't fast enough to beat Cad Bane, but the "new" Boba caught Cad Bane by surprise and defeated him.

Grogu scenes were cute but as expected.

Scene at end credits, good but not as good as the one for the end of the Mandalorian season 2.

Was that a post credits scene? If so I'll have to re-watch the end.

All of the Mod Squad were absolutely awful. I think a lot of the blame lies at Robert Rodriguez’s door, his 3 episodes were the worst of the season by a fair stretch. All of the semi slow motion he used was doing my head in.
Just the sight of them riding giant Breville toasters was enough for me

When those giant robots had them cornered I thought things were picking up but they survived

Just the sight of them riding giant Breville toasters was enough for me

When those giant robots had them cornered I thought things were picking up but they survived
So many things in it didn’t make much sense. Why did they all run away from the Scorpion Droid in a straight line and group together instead of scattering? Why did Boba go for the Rancor instead of Slave 1 to fight the droids?

Back