The Mandalorian.

Its going to be very difficult waiting until all episodes are out before signing up to +
Is there a 30 day free thing? It's a double episode Sunday to begin & then episode 3 a week later... could sign up the end of week 2?
Hopefully we get another series of the Mandalorian, as you can imagine I was delighted Grogu chose Mando over Luke in the book of Boba Fett 👍❤️.
I believe Andor is the only other confirmed show for 2022. Not sure if mando will be this year, I had read filming over-ran which delayed filoni starting shooting on his ashoka series on the same lot. If you finish principal shooting in April can you get post production completed before Christmas?

Last edited:

Is there a 30 day free thing? It's a double episode Sunday to begin & then episode 3 a week later... could sign up the end of week 2?

I believe Andor is the only other confirmed show for 2022. Not sure if mando will be this year, I had read filming over-ran which delayed filoni starting shooting on his ashoka series on the same lot. If you finish principal shooting in April can you get post production completed before Christmas?
Andor ?

Given that the series have been a bit grittier than the films that has potential to be quite dark. Quite exciting to explore that period and some relatively unknown characters.
Agreed, I’m sort of more hopeful for that over the obi-wan stuff. The further they stray from the skywalker arc the better their stuff has been in general, and less toxic with the gamergate style fans backlash (see the best saw film thread round these parts recently).

The bairn gets it more than me, I get to watch it through their eyes which makes it a better experience & far more fun.

Given that the series have been a bit grittier than the films that has potential to be quite dark. Quite exciting to explore that period and some relatively unknown characters.
:lol: I dinnar about that like. As I said a lot earlier in the thread, it's mostly Saturday tea time stuff.

:lol: I dinnar about that like. As I said a lot earlier in the thread, it's mostly Saturday tea time stuff.
I think they are a bit more adult than that but obviously still aimed to capture youngsters too. Certainly darker than Dr Who or A team Saturday tea time fare.
Rogue one is probably the darkest of all overall in tone although I suppose you could argue revenge of the sith is actually pretty grim with order 66, the murder of Padme and massacre of padawawans and younglings.

I love Star Wars but I’m really struggling to keep up with all these spin offs they’re doing. I’m well behind now and more stuff just keeps being announced.
They've all been class, gerrem watched man !!
Mando 3 is coming feb 2023…

Surprised as it’s normally around the December Christmas holiday period.
Aye shame it's not December, but I can wait as I bloody love it ♥️👍

Back