The Mandalorian.

I got about 15 minutes into episode 2 when that ridiculous red bloke from the Mayor's office turned up again and I don't think I can bring meself to watch any more. Absolute shite.

It's awful. Hideous acting. Corny American shit.

I want you to watch the third one just for your reaction to the Mos Vespa Casuals

I half agree as the latter seasons of that (although still guilty of far too much filler) were excellent.

To me, bob fett will never be some clean cut old Māori

IMHO, there are two scenarios for the finale.

1. Haan Solo, Luke and Grogu, but guessing this fan service isn't it because it's too obvious and a repeat of Mando.
2. Omega and revealing some new powers and storyline gaps filled in.

What's that??

First, putting my comments inside a "Spoiler" as not everyone cares, etc.

Boba is the "Alpha" clone. His "sister" is the Omega clone and she features prominently in "The Bad Batch" series, which hints at some of her mysterious powers.
Alpha and Omega are the two clones that were not genetically with super warriors genes.

First, putting my comments inside a "Spoiler" as not everyone cares, etc.

Boba is the "Alpha" clone. His "sister" is the Omega clone and she features prominently in "The Bad Batch" series, which hints at some of her mysterious powers.
Alpha and Omega are the two clones that were not genetically with super warriors genes.

Sorry not sure why I forgot Omega considering was a major character in The Bad Batch! I watched the bloody thing too! Now that would be a something to see... 'Clone Force 99' somehow making an appearance in either Mando, Fett or one of the new shows currently in commission.

Last edited:
I’ve been enjoying this, but it is not as good as the Mandalorian. I agree there are some cringeworthy bits, like the biker gang that just doesn’t seem to fit the world.

I did wonder if this episode was supposed to be part of Mandalorian series 3, but they could not fit him in without the extra bit of back story, so moved the episode to Boba Fett.

I’ve been enjoying this, but it is not as good as the Mandalorian. I agree there are some cringeworthy bits, like the biker gang that just doesn’t seem to fit the world.

I did wonder if this episode was supposed to be part of Mandalorian series 3, but they could not fit him in without the extra bit of back story, so moved the episode to Boba Fett.

Have to watch The Clone Wars (The Bad Batch), The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett as a collective - same creative team, interconnected stories.
It's also clever marketing/commercial viewpoint as live action appearance of a fan favourite from the animated series = a low hanging fruit to get SW fandom excited.

Have to watch The Clone Wars (The Bad Batch), The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett as a collective - same creative team, interconnected stories.
It's also clever marketing/commercial viewpoint as live action appearance of a fan favourite from the animated series = a low hanging fruit to get SW fandom excited.
You are right there. I was over the moon to find that Peli's astromech droid was R5D4. As a kid, I loved the droids and had most of the figures, despite R5 only really appearing for a few minutes as the broken droid Owen tried to buy and then it blew.

Back