The Mandalorian.

Makes you wonder about season 3
and how much we will actually see of baby yoda and luke
None apparently

s3 is gonna be about Boba, that Book Of Boba Fett, as Pedro Pascal has had issues with Disney so s3 may not be him. But if they resolve issues, might come backat later date. Boba is filming now, so that would be the dec 21 series

Watching this tonight with my lass converted her into a Mando fan well Grogu won her heart :lol:

Aye my wife started watching the series half way through after coming in and seeing little Grogu on screen. I watched it again tonight because she hadn't seen it when I was watching this morning.

Already 9.9 on IMDB and thoroughly deserved.

I gave it a 10 on IMDB. The only other TV episode I have given a 10 was for GOT "Battle Of The Bastards".

Holy f***ing shit!! I’m giddy as a little kid after watching that last episode.
I hope Disney continue to make as many spin off films/tv shows as they can. Anything extra Star Wars related is great.

This!!!! John Favreau and Dave Feloni should oversee all new shows/movies.
Best 40 mins of Star Wars since 1983... go smacked! Me & the bairn in front of the tv like two kids!

Snap.

That made 2020 almost worthwhile.
there was one person on the bridge who would have recognised him, and he them. From when they were fighting over the diseased vagina in the desert in RotJ

Holy f***ing shit!! I’m giddy as a little kid after watching that last episode.
I hope Disney continue to make as many spin off films/tv shows as they can. Anything extra Star Wars related is great.

Mate, it's pathetic, I got all choked up watching that.... 😁
Wow. Just watched the last episode. Was expecting the typical Star Wars political recalibration (I'm of the left, but my god, it's tedious to find that everything I appreciated as a boy is now WRONG).

But that's not what happened. Scrap every film since Return of the Jedi. This is the real Star Wars.
I didn't expect that at all. It was defo an emotional roller coaster.

This is the real Star Wars.

this is very true, because...

John Favreau and Dave Feloni

I’d recommend the Disney+ Gallery series from earlier in the year, feloni alone is wonderful to listen to. The way he talks about Star Wars, he really gets it... and gets it from the POV of what the 1977 film was all about, schooled by Lucas but with that kid from the 70s heart...
None apparently

s3 is gonna be about Boba, that Book Of Boba Fett, as Pedro Pascal has had issues with Disney so s3 may not be him. But if they resolve issues, might come backat later date. Boba is filming now, so that would be the dec 21 series
I’m gonna pull you on that... the story was splashed by the sun earlier this year based on one twitter blogger who said that pascal quit cause he wanted his face on screen more, without the helmet. The claim was that he fell out with John Favreau and Dave Feloni so went behind their backs to Kennedy & Disney...

pascal himself was on the one show this week denying the whole thing as bs, no one other than the sun gave it real creadense & this season has proven it to be bs...

I think the dark saber interaction tells you where Mando’s story will go, and it won’t involve any force aware characters within the skywalker arc (whereas the other disney announced series have plenty of options).

Last edited:

Back