The Mandalorian.

Finally got around to watching the latest episode. Another good one. Love seeing Slave 1, and the tilting inside is canny cool like!

There cannot be many actors who will happily be cast in a series with their face covered for 95% of the time.

It has been bugging me since seeing Pedro Pascal‘s face that I thought he looked familiar and had been struggling to think what it was I had seem him in, finally came to me! He was the guy that got his head popped by The Mountain in Game Of Thrones! :oops:

Also Richard Brake (Valin Hess the imperial officer shot at the table) was The Night King in GOT.

It has been bugging me since seeing Pedro Pascal‘s face that I thought he looked familiar and had been struggling to think what it was I had seem him in, finally came to me! He was the guy that got his head popped by The Mountain in Game Of Thrones! :oops:

Also Richard Brake (Valin Hess the imperial officer shot at the table) was The Night King in GOT.

Aye my brain must have gone to sleep too, checked out Pedro’s IMDb page and realised I’ve seen him in...

Kingsmen Golden Circle
The Great Wall
Triple Frontier
The Equaliser 2

Im the least observant person ever and even I knew that😂

Most famous for Narcos.

He was also in Hannibal Rising.
Ironically he got his head popped as Hannibal put a rope round his neck and attached it to a horse who walked off.

Only in series 4 and 5 though.

It’s a shame with all these remastering of the movies, they are airbrushing the original actors out, didn’t they go back to empire and Jedi and change the voice over for boba fett?

Yeah Temuerra Morrison dubbed his voice in the remastered DVD version of Empire Strikes Back.

Back