The Mandalorian.

this is very true, because...

I’d recommend the Disney+ Gallery series from earlier in the year, feloni alone is wonderful to listen to. The way he talks about Star Wars, he really gets it... and gets it from the POV of what the 1977 film was all about, schooled by Lucas but with that kid from the 70s heart...

I’m gonna pull you on that... the story was splashed by the sun earlier this year based on one twitter blogger who said that pascal quit cause he wanted his face on screen more, without the helmet. The claim was that he fell out with John Favreau and Dave Feloni so went behind their backs to Kennedy & Disney...

pascal himself was on the one show this week denying the whole thing as bs, no one other than the sun gave it real creadense & this season has proven it to be bs...

I think the dark saber interaction tells you where Mando’s story will go, and it won’t involve any force aware characters within the skywalker arc (whereas the other disney announced series have plenty of options).
Kathleen Kennedy, Head of Disney said Mandalorian s3 will debut December 21.
The book of boba fett is filming now and will debut December 21.
Mandalorian season 3 isn't (yet) filming.

So disney are going to release 2 shows about Mandalorian characters in the same month?? I find that unlikely.

Although pascal's chat recently shows he probably got the message as to who's in charge in any dispute.
BTW the blogger you reference has been spot on about many things
I'm just saying it could go that way. Mando s3 would still be mando s3, but the s3 people expected in dec 21 is boba fett. Pascal could still come back as 'mando'

Last edited:
But where the fuck do they go from here?? The demand for a Luke spin off or movie is going to go through the roof. it also annoys me that Grogu wasn't mentioned in the last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker.

Mind I loved it how they mirrored Vader at the end of Rogue One.

I texted a bloke I work with (who is a Star Wars fan, but reluctant to fork out for Disney+, always asks me how the weekly episodes went) and without trying to give too much away said

”just watched series end of Mandolorian - why couldn’t the recent films be as good as this?!? Jaw drop moment that is worthy of Empire - get it watched”

Just seen this tweet from Mark Hamill :lol:

Last edited:
But where the fuck do they go from here?? The demand for a Luke spin off or movie is going to go through the roof. it also annoys me that Grogu wasn't mentioned in the last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker.

I think Grogu's story will be sorted before the sequel trilogy. Not a chance Kylo Ren will kill him off. He'll be in the outer regions or something.
Kathleen Kennedy, Head of Disney said Mandalorian s3 will debut December 21.
The book of boba fett is filming now and will debut December 21.
Mandalorian season 3 isn't (yet) filming.

So disney are going to release 2 shows about Mandalorian characters in the same month?? I find that unlikely.

Although pascal's chat recently shows he probably got the message as to who's in charge in any dispute.
BTW the blogger you reference has been spot on about many things
I'm just saying it could go that way. Mando s3 would still be mando s3, but the s3 people expected in dec 21 is boba fett. Pascal could still come back as 'mando'

I reckon the backup plan was to replace Pascal with Boba Fett but he decided to stay on. The Fett series will be a one off event series I think.

I trust Favreau and Filoni entirely, but there will be worries if Kennedy is too involved. Notice we had a 'ladies of Star Wars' moment in the finale with precisely zero fanfare, and it was great.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought that about Grogu.

Don't think theyd do a Luke spin off unless it's animated. The CGI de aging is ok for a couple of scenes but I dont think it's good enough to sustain a full series.

Last edited:
I think Grogu's story will be sorted before the sequel trilogy. Not a chance Kylo Ren will kill him off. He'll be in the outer regions or something.

Surely that makes a mockery of title "The Last Jedi"?!?!?!

The only other option is that be becomes a bendu... But you get the feeling Luke fell to this way of thinking after Ben turned to Kylo.
I thought that about Grogu.

Don't think theyd do a Luke spin off unless it's animated. The CGI de aging is ok for a couple of scenes but I dont think it's good enough to sustain a full series.

There's a decent actor that could pass for Luke... luke skywalker and winter soldier - Google Suche

Last edited:

Pure speculation on my part but my guess is the dark sabre and the throne of Mandalore.

Pure speculation on my part but my guess is the dark sabre and the throne of Mandalore.

I think that may be the main story Ahsoka‘s series. We are yet to see Thrawn & Ezra Bridger. We are also yet to see Sabrine Wren the other Mandalorian character from Star Wars Rebels. They may held over for series 3 or introduced in Ahsoka’s series.

Surely that makes a mockery of title "The Last Jedi"?!?!?!
This is where Star Wars fans fall apart, the closer it comes back to the skywalker arc. For the record, the point of the last jedi episode was that there are plenty of force aware beings around the galaxy who weren’t defined as ‘Jedi’, which is why the young stable boy at the end picks up the broom without moving towards it...

He'll show up in Asoka.....As for grogu, he'll be back with Mando probably at the end of season 3......Always worth a watch!

This is where Star Wars fans fall apart, the closer it comes back to the skywalker arc. For the record, the point of the last jedi episode was that there are plenty of force aware beings around the galaxy who weren’t defined as ‘Jedi’, which is why the young stable boy at the end picks up the broom without moving towards it...

But Luke will have tried Grogu to be a Jedi.....

The force decides if you are to survive or die.

I was meaning more along the lines of Luke and Grogu.

I read somewhere that CGI for young Luke is expensive so most likely he will be used sparingly. Grogu on the other hand must make frequent appearances if only to boost sales of merch (yes I am being Disney cynical :evil:). Guessing Grogu will make guest appearances in episodes of Book of Fett.

Back