The Mandalorian.

I texted a bloke I work with (who is a Star Wars fan, but reluctant to fork out for Disney+, always asks me how the weekly episodes went) and without trying to give too much away said

”just watched series end of Mandolorian - why couldn’t the recent films be as good as this?!? Jaw drop moment that is worthy of Empire - get it watched”

Just seen this tweet from Mark Hamill :lol:

It's hardly worthy of Empire like.
Why do you bother?
Cos I love Star Wars... or at least I did before Disney started milking the life out of it.

Last edited:
This is where Star Wars fans fall apart, the closer it comes back to the skywalker arc. For the record, the point of the last jedi episode was that there are plenty of force aware beings around the galaxy who weren’t defined as ‘Jedi’, which is why the young stable boy at the end picks up the broom without moving towards it...
I just watched it again last night. Luke says (in his version of events) that Ben escaped with some Jedi and killed the rest. What happened to those he escaped with? Plus they could get round that by just making up a story that Grogu escaped himself and had been in hiding.

Back