The latest chav trend

Not a fan of staying somewhere that has a TV that's just all screen on the front. Sound is shit and weird coming through ultra thin "speakers" presumably at the back somewhere.

My issue with them is the TV is just too high. I don't want to be sitting watching TV like I am in the front row of a cinema. You should be able to sit on the sofa and look straight ahead and your eye level should be about 1/3 to 1/2 way up the screen. When the TV is off they look great, I don't think many would argue otherwise, but functionally watching a TV they are a recipe for neck strain. There is nothing wrong with mounting a TV on the wall if it's the right height, maybe if you want a sound bar or centre speaker under it and placing both on a stand would block some of the TV.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TVTooHigh/

I built a huge wall media to fit my 85" in, also houses the speakers, amp, drivers for the fully Dolby Atmos room. When i am not showing that off to my friends, I let them admire my private reg on my sports car and they also marvel at my designer watch.

no grey windows though.

Back