The Last Of Us 2 PS4

Heading toward the final act now I think.

Second half irked me a bit at the start but I've 'grown' into it again now.

Exhausting to play. The missus has been watching me play and she's enjoying t as much as I am:)
I know what you mean about exhausting :lol:

I had a break from it last night and played something else a little less tense instead. Tomorrow is the first chance I'll get to have an all day session on it, I've only been playing a few hours a night so far. I've been searching pretty much every nook and cranny so I'm hardly racing through it

Heading toward the final act now I think.

Second half irked me a bit at the start but I've 'grown' into it again now.

Exhausting to play. The missus has been watching me play and she's enjoying t as much as I am:)

I think that was their intenton.
Just finished it.

Still not sure why there’s been such negativity because it was brilliant from start to finish, imo.

This is a canny watch about the issue. DO NOT watch until you've finished the game!

Last edited:
Just finished it. Amazing. Loved the ending. Two things:

I kinda hate Ellie now. :lol: And I grew to like Abby the more I played her. I wanted to know how she got on post credits. The treatment of her at the end made me feel a bit sad.

Aye took me 25hours 57minutes haha still not sure why it’s getting so many negative reviews. I was hooked
I can't stop thinking about the permutations at the end. That's why it's an impressive game for me. Once I complete a game usually I've forgotten about it within hours. This is staying with me. It was amazing, start to finish. And the way it made me change opinions on characters - brilliant by the writers. Some of the outcry on the comments for reviews and videos are truly pathetic. So many gamers are like spoiled little children.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop thinking about the permutations at the end. That's why it's an impressive game for me. Once I complete a game usually I've forgotten about it within hours. This is staying with me. It was amazing, start to finish. And the way it made me change opinions on characters - brilliant by the writers. Some of the outcry on the comments for reviews and videos are truly pathetic. So many gamers are like spoiled little children.

If they hadn't told this story I can't think of another direction outside of doing the first game plot over again with a cure found being the ending.

If they hadn't told this story I can't think of another direction outside of doing the first game plot over again with a cure found being the ending.
I love how nasty and bleak the story is. The cure ending would have totally lacked punch. You only have to look at the current climate to understand that if something like this happened in real life people would break into factions and do horrible stuff to one another. He is just a man, no different to any of the other people murdered in game.

I felt sick at the start of the game and was ready for war due to the Joel scene But then I felt ill by the time the last mission was coming to it’s end and I resented Ellie for what I was having to do to abbey.... To me I think that’s naughty dogs job done
Plus Abbeys a crossfit lass so that’s a winner for me(modelled off colleen fotsch) :lol:

I love how nasty and bleak the story is. The cure ending would have totally lacked punch. You only have to look at the current climate to understand that if something like this happened in real life people would break into factions and do horrible stuff to one another. He is just a man, no different to any of the other people murdered in game.

I agree. I hope they now make a new IP.

It’s mad that some of the gamers review bombing it are upset over Joel’s death. He was no saint, as covered in the first game, and arguably had it coming (even if it was brutal).

It’s mad that some of the gamers review bombing it are upset over Joel’s death. He was no saint, as covered in the first game, and arguably had it coming (even if it was brutal).

I saw some saying the Doctor deserved it in the first game as Joel was just protecting himself from the scalpel. Not seeing the murder spree throughout the whole building as part of the problem or that the Doctor was using it to perform the operation.

Last edited:
I was more upset about having to resume control of Ellie than anything else in the end. I just lost all compassion for her after the Abby segment.

Back