The Last Of Us 2 PS4

I think that's partly the point. Just like real life actions have consequences and there's not a black and white answer for right or wrong in many settings...……….especially in this world.

Unlike 99% of games at least it makes you ask questions. Most just want you to play for better or worse

The game definitely plays with your emotions. It makes you feel bad about some of the things you have to do as though you're the one doing it. Only criticism is the story dragged out a bit towards the end but I loved every direction it takes you in. 9.5/10.

The game definitely plays with your emotions. It makes you feel bad about some of the things you have to do as though you're the one doing it. Only criticism is the story dragged out a bit towards the end but I loved every direction it takes you in. 9.5/10.

I thought it was about to end multiple times like. I don't think they knew how to end it in some respects.

They’ve really ramped up some of the horror in the game compared to the first one - it’s been a lot more jumpy and I’ve genuinely dreaded going through some areas.

About 15/16 hours in now and I’m guessing I’ve just hit about the half way point, interesting the way the story is going now. Been excellent so far and have no complaints what so ever
not sure how I feel about playing as Abby like, doesn’t feel right

Last edited:
About 15/16 hours in now and I’m guessing I’ve just hit about the half way point, interesting the way the story is going now. Been excellent so far and have no complaints what so ever

I felt the same at that point but stick with it, it’s a great second half.

Just finished it before. Absolutely incredible, actually feel quite emotionally exhausted. Loved the first game and this is even better.

Last edited:

I didn't mind; I preferered playing as Ellie but playing as Abby was quite interesting and I actually ended liking her
I felt the same at that point but stick with it, it’s a great second half.

Just finished it before. Absolutely incredible, actually feel quite emotionally exhausted. Loved the first game and this is even better.

I think it could have ended after Abby let Ellie live the second time and it would have been a good finish Ellie settling down with Dina.

Although that scene where they were both fighting in the sea at the end was incredible - I didn't want to kill abby so when I knocked her down I stood back hoping it would just end and was gutted when she got back up to fight me again. Pleased she didn't end up dying though.

I liked how this one felt even darker than the first although I got more satisfaction from the story in the first game.

Last edited:
I feel like I’m nearing the end now, 22 hours in.

It’s been incredible so far and I didn’t think I could enjoy a game more than the first one.

They've shoehorned a little bit of everything in here, mind, haven't they: lesbians, disabled, androgynous characters, trans. I'm not bothered by it in the slightest (the Lev storyline seemed a bit forced to me, mind) but I guess this 'wokeness' is what's getting all the bigoted nerds all worked up? :lol:

They've shoehorned a little bit of everything in here, mind, haven't they: lesbians, disabled, androgynous characters, trans. I'm not bothered by it in the slightest (the Lev storyline seemed a bit forced to me, mind) but I guess this 'wokeness' is what's getting all the bigoted nerds all worked up? :lol:

I reckon so. I’ve been genuinely dumbfounded by some of the user reviews/comments that I’ve seen. So many gamers are just petulant children.

Agree with all of this. I feel exhausted haha

I managed to avoid all reviews but did notice the nerds were kicking off ha strong female cast tbf

Last edited:

Back