The Last Of Us 2 PS4

Just binged the second half of the 1st one. I'm a bit lost for words tbh. I've got part 2 on it's way but feel like I need a bit of a break after all that! What a game and what a story. Happy to concede I was completely wrong about it after giving up 3 times an hour in. Best exclusive ive ever played

Just binged the second half of the 1st one. I'm a bit lost for words tbh. I've got part 2 on it's way but feel like I need a bit of a break after all that! What a game and what a story. Happy to concede I was completely wrong about it after giving up 3 times an hour in. Best exclusive ive ever played

It still looks better than most PS4 games as well. God of War is the best exclusive imo.

Caved and ended up starting it. Was planning on waiting a couple weeks a I know I'll get hooked

Graphics are great and it's much less "clunky" than part one. Glad they've added a dodge mechanic. My dark souls experience should make this a doddle :cool:

Any spoiler-free tips before I get right into it?

Caved and ended up starting it. Was planning on waiting a couple weeks a I know I'll get hooked

Graphics are great and it's much less "clunky" than part one. Glad they've added a dodge mechanic. My dark souls experience should make this a doddle :cool:

avoid this thread till you finish it haha

Me too.

Really don't get why theres been a lot of hate for the game..

Even the missus ( Who watched every cut scene and loads of the game play) said it was probably one of the best things she'd ever seen - she isn't a gamer.

I think most of the hate has come from people who haven't played the game but heard the spoilers and jumped on a bandwagon.

The user score was 3.2 at one point on metacritic and that was a few hours into the release where nobody could possibly have finished the game.

It is now 5.3 which suggests that people who are finishing the game are starting to review it but it is hard to change the minds of people who have already made their minds up and gave 0 scores.

Praise The Sun :)
I think most of the hate has come from people who haven't played the game but heard the spoilers and jumped on a bandwagon.

The user score was 3.2 at one point on metacritic and that was a few hours into the release where nobody could possibly have finished the game.

It is now 5.3 which suggests that people who are finishing the game are starting to review it but it is hard to change the minds of people who have already made their minds up and gave 0 scores.

Probably this.

I'll play through it again at some point. Brilliant entertainment.

Last edited:

It's still well low as they score out of 100 on there. I'd take a guess at most people who would bother to even leave a review on the site are the reactionary bunch. Most of us just play the game and take it for what it is if this thread is anything to go by.

The more I think of the game I'm coming to the realisation that I do like the first one better though. Thought the second was very good but it had a hard act to follow. Gameplay wise the 2nd is better like.

Last edited:
It's still well low as they score out of 100 on there. I'd take a guess at most people who would bother to even leave a review on the site are the reactionary bunch. Most of us just play the game and take it for what it is if this thread is anything to go by.

The more I think of the game I'm coming to the realisation that I do like the first one better though. Thought the second was very good but it had a hard act to follow. Gameplay wise the 2nd is better like.
Yeah I agree. The 2nd one is good enough to blow your mind but the story was a little dragged out. I have never played anything with gameplay as incredible as the Last of us 2. Nothing felt forced with the story but I still prefer the story in the first game.

Yeah I agree. The 2nd one is good enough to blow your mind but the story was a little dragged out. I have never played anything with gameplay as incredible as the Last of us 2. Nothing felt forced with the story but I still prefer the story in the first game.

I think they do the tense feeling very well in the battle arena's, especially when you just have to run for your life. The hit the tense feeling really well.

Back