The Last Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have mine. £40. I'll even drop it off.

Honestly, mine is up for grabs. £40, paid £48. Cheapest I've seen anywhere is £39.42. I'll take that if you can sort out the pennies. If I was being totally, totally honest, however, I would say avoid it. It is not fun. The frustration levels are through the roof. Either it is broken or they decided to program the dogbeast to be so stupid as to make it seem broken. I'm so angry at this. Feel like I've paid through the nose for a totally fucked product and there are still people out there lauding it. This is why gamers keep getting shit, unfinished games. This is not a masterpiece, it is a disaster.
Would you be pissed with it if you'd paid £20?

You can have mine. £40. I'll even drop it off.

Honestly, mine is up for grabs. £40, paid £48. Cheapest I've seen anywhere is £39.42. I'll take that if you can sort out the pennies. If I was being totally, totally honest, however, I would say avoid it. It is not fun. The frustration levels are through the roof. Either it is broken or they decided to program the dogbeast to be so stupid as to make it seem broken. I'm so angry at this. Feel like I've paid through the nose for a totally fucked product and there are still people out there lauding it. This is why gamers keep getting shit, unfinished games. This is not a masterpiece, it is a disaster.
:cry:

Somebody needs to change their tampon.
Seriously, fed up of paying shit tons of money for broken, unfinished products. This might be one of the worst examples I've come across myself but it's not the only one in recent times, is it? Square are patching story elements into FFXV after release, FFS.

Seriously, fed up of paying shit tons of money for broken, unfinished products. This might be one of the worst examples I've come across myself but it's not the only one in recent times, is it? Square are patching story elements into FFXV after release, FFS.
Aye mate I agree. Gone are the days of buying a complete game. Even my favourite games have come with annoying bugs. The witcher being a prime example.

The patch is out. All I'm going to say is the second drawbridge. See if it is as infuriating for you as it was a for me. 10 minutes of trying to get him to do what he needed to do and he wouldn't do it. I'm devastated by this game. It could well spell the end of gaming for me. Can't believe we get served this after such a long wait. Who f***ing QA tested it? Jesus.
It's meant to be a wild animal.. You go find a badger and see how long it takes to get it to do what you want...

It's meant to be a wild animal.. You go find a badger and see how long it takes to get it to do what you want...
I want to play a game not tame a wild animal. It's that simple. Play the game and see how you feel when you tell it to do something and it doesn't for ten whole minutes. That's just shit programming.

Seems a few are missing that concept
Play the game. If it's not broken it's just f***ing annoying. Ten whole minutes to perform a single action. The whole wild animal thing is just an excuse for f***ing shitness.

It's how you form a bond with the creature.... You young uns today want everything now;)
I don't want to find myself trapped in a tower because the beast is too f***ing stubborn/stupid to do what it needs to help me progress. Intentional ot not, being stuck in an area for no reason is not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back