The Last Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the game. If it's not broken it's just f***ing annoying. Ten whole minutes to perform a single action. The whole wild animal thing is just an excuse for f***ing shitness.
I have been the only complaint I have is the camera, but apart from that I've been thoroughly enjoying it

I have been the only complaint I have is the camera, but apart from that I've been thoroughly enjoying it
How far in are you? I found it got much, much worse as the areas became more complex.

Seems a few are missing that concept
It's not a concept, anyone who has played the game should realise that Trico should be following the commands you give it, fair enough not listening straight away but I've been stuck for 10-15 minutes at points where I've known what to do but the fucker isn't listening to me, jumping up to the left instead of right etc. It's clearly a path finding bug, you may not have experienced it in your playtime but if you go on any forum the majority have.

I don't want to find myself trapped in a tower because the beast is too f***ing stubborn/stupid to do what it needs to help me progress. Intentional ot not, being stuck in an area for no reason is not fun.
There's no chance in hell its intentional, fair enough if it was playing with stuff likes ropes, chains etc, but I've been in situations where Trico is literally just turning to the left then right, constant back and forth when I'm telling it to go a certain direction.

Last edited:
It's not a concept, anyone who has played the game should realise that Trico should be following the commands you give it, fair enough not listening straight away but I've been stuck for 10-15 minutes at points where I've known what to do but the fucker isn't listening to me, jumping up to the left instead of right etc. It's clearly a path finding bug, you may not have experienced it in your playtime but if you go on any forum the majority have.

There's no chance in hell its intentional, fair enough if it was playing with stuff likes ropes, chains etc, but I've been in situations where Trico is literally just turning to the left then right, constant back and forth when I'm telling it to go a certain direction.
It did my tits absolutely in.

So, against my better judgement, I went back to this disaster after two days grace. I can easily confirm it is the worst game I've played in some time. Broken to bits, as proven by the fact that my mirror didn't even work at one point when I NEEDED it to attack something. And the diving part? :rolleyes:

And now I have a game breaking glitch right at the end. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Started playing last night. Camera angles are often shit but I've not had many problems telling Trico what to do or falling off stuff.

Maybe I'm not far enough into it, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Started playing last night. Camera angles are often shit but I've not had many problems telling Trico what to do or falling off stuff.

Maybe I'm not far enough into it, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Once the areas get bigger you'll find more problems.

You're really quite bitter about this, aren't you? :D
Very much so after my excitement for it! But a game dropping from £44 to £25 within twenty days? Almost unheard of.

It's like waiting for a baby for nine months only for it to pop out ginger. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back