The Last Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never played ICO before. I've just watched a couple videos there of it and it just doesn't look my thing at all, not really sure what's going on in either of them. :lol:
The other games they did are strange. Watching a few trailers won't immerse you the way actually playing does. They are very powerful, story-driven games despite the lack of or very little textual communication in-game. I came to them late but they both blew me away. SotC doesn't even have any enemies bar the bosses, but it is one of the most engaging games I've ever played!

The other games they did are strange. Watching a few trailers won't immerse you the way actually playing does. They are very powerful, story-driven games despite the lack of or very little textual communication in-game. I came to them late but they both blew me away. SotC doesn't even have any enemies bar the bosses, but it is one of the most engaging games I've ever played!
I do hope it sells/does well, as it seems to have been in development forever now

If you have an original PS4 (like me) looks like you should expect some performance problems. :(

He is. His reviews usually mesh well with my own, but I disagreed with him about NMS and the points he put forward as cons in his review for this aren't something that bother me, in honesty. I WANT A DOGCATBIRD.
I don't always agree with him, I don't think he scores games low for the sake of it though. Whereas I think a lot of reviewers intentionally score highly regardless of quality.

I don't always agree with him, I don't think he scores games low for the sake of it though. Whereas I think a lot of reviewers intentionally score highly regardless of quality.

Not at all, I'm a huge fan of his. He's definitely not a clickbaiter. That being said, this and NMS were always going to be niche titles, despite the hype. In honesty I expected the reviews to be a lot more polarised than they are so I'm pleasantly surprised. :lol:

Not at all, I'm a huge fan of his. He's definitely not a clickbaiter. That being said, this and NMS were always going to be niche titles, despite the hype. In honesty I expected the reviews to be a lot more polarised than they are so I'm pleasantly surprised. :lol:
I'm a bit underwhelmed by what I've seen tbh, I'll buy it but not for a while. I can avoid spoilers, I bought last of us on the PS4 for £20 without more of a vague idea about the storyline or ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back