The Last Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not bad, it's just not the best thing ever. Aren't many games that aren't worth £20.
I just re read that thread and it seemed to get a lot of grief, just finished the witcher 3 and that was brilliant. Would try and platinum it but I'd have to play it again on hard and just don't have the time.

Probs pick it up, it looks amazing and im more of a storyline/graphics guy when I'm picking a game.

I just re read that thread and it seemed to get a lot of grief, just finished the witcher 3 and that was brilliant. Would try and platinum it but I'd have to play it again on hard and just don't have the time.

Probs pick it up, it looks amazing and im more of a storyline/graphics guy when I'm picking a game.
I think it over promised, it's running 82% on metacritic, many were expecting 90%+ after almost a decade of waiting.

Giving this a go again and the latest/last patch has really sorted out the ai, much more reaponsive and makes the game so much more enjoyable though the camera is still a pain in the arse

Giving this a go again and the latest/last patch has really sorted out the ai, much more reaponsive and makes the game so much more enjoyable though the camera is still a pain in the arse
So they fixed the animal? But people told me it was meant to be annoying as fuck.

So they fixed the animal? But people told me it was meant to be annoying as fuck.
Well put it this way I've got a fair bit further in this playthrough than when i started at launch and havent shouted at the tv once, it just seems to do what you want it to and seems to give hints which i never noticed before, i dunno if its going to play up or anything later but so far its seems improved

Well I got it today and had a few hours on it. It's alright, nowt special. Great concept badly / datedly done. Haven't had too many problems in working out how to get the the bird dog thing to do something useful. One thing that strikes me is that certain areas look great, whereas some look half done and rushed when compared to the detail of the 'finished' ones. Only got stuck once for 5 mins. But potentially it could have been class, however it's decent definitely enjoying it.. picked it up for 12 quid preowned so can't complain. Had a look at the trophies and one is for finishing the game in under 5 hours. So... guessing it's not that long!

Well I got it today and had a few hours on it. It's alright, nowt special. Great concept badly / datedly done. Haven't had too many problems in working out how to get the the bird dog thing to do something useful. One thing that strikes me is that certain areas look great, whereas some look half done and rushed when compared to the detail of the 'finished' ones. Only got stuck once for 5 mins. But potentially it could have been class, however it's decent definitely enjoying it.. picked it up for 12 quid preowned so can't complain. Had a look at the trophies and one is for finishing the game in under 5 hours. So... guessing it's not that long!
Im on about 10 hours or so, but ive read it can be done in 4 and a half, ye its dated its a 10 year old game and the mechanics of it show, I think its brilliant personally my biggest problem is the shite camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back