The Kent Mackem What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fri - Neet on the hoy
Sat - Short hop to London for me mates 50th near Acton and then maybe a wander to Trafalgar sq see if owts happening.
Sun - Meet me lad and 3 mates and off to watch a certain SAFC.
Mon - Play golf in the Burford Open (I am shit) and will still be cattled come rain or shine.

Today: Work. Feel a bit sad that I never realised in time that this could be a play off weekend for us and have arranged a family get-together. More sad because I could have actually got a ticket and attended (I would be near end of queue normally). A fun weekend ahead though. Pack.
Saturday: Travel to Suffolk. Family get together. Party.
Sunday: Beach/lunch/party - try to sneak info on our game.
Monday: Breakfast, lunch out and travel home.

Today - travelling to a work thingy.
Saturday - working.
Sunday - maybe more work depending on the Saturday then the train home.
Monday - if it's nice, beach café and general mooch aboit on the shoreline. If it's not, bed and watching the play-offs.

Friday - Microderm and Garden drinking
Saturday - Hosting a BBQ and Beers
Sunday - Bar Crawl to the Food Festival and hosting for the match drinking beer
Monday - Chilling

Today-just finished last client,cuppa then clean studio before locking up.
Saturday- walk, afternoon train down to Cornwall for a 50th party. Pissed, last train back home.
Sunday-train from Plymouth to Paddington.top up pissedness. Footy then find an offy for more cans for the train back.
Monday-menders watching footy.

Quiet night tomorrow then up and away from Boldon early Sunday morning with my 2 eldest lads. Was supposed to be staying in Watford for @Barboza dh9 & @Daffy 's party but found out the other day I've still got pneumonia from February so change of plan and having a more relaxed evening around the hotel on Wembley Way then drive back Monday.
What a bloody shame it will be relaxed with us :lol:

Quiet day tomorrow, hoping the postie comes with some tickets to save going to the ticket office on Sunday.

Sunday leaving at 9am, getting to wembley, go to the fan zone, have drinks and some sing songs with Finley.

Into the ground, then watch us annihilate Charlton.

Celebrate.

Monday: Recover.

Fri - Gig
Sat - Gig
Sun - Get pissed/watch match
Mon - Get pissed

Friday - Out for a meal with our lass (no)
Saturday - Down Leeds for Slam Dunk
Sunday - Dinner at my Mother's (no)
Monday - Nowt at the moment

I look like a sex doll at the moment so apologies to anyone I may run into:oops:
I thought it was a rule around these parts to post pics?

Tonight: If tummy gets better having fun with newest BC. Trying to put weight on.
Tomorrow: If the weather stays dry, allotment bound. Got three boxes of sprouting sugar peas to plant. May cut the grass, too. Trying to put weight on. Dye chesthair.
Sunday: Voting. Baking sausage rolls, eating the lot. Match on telly. Trying to put weight on.
Monday: Weekly weigh-in with nurse Puk, hoping to finally see an improvement on the scales.

All days: chilling, de-stressing, feet up, pipey smoking, newspaper reading, music listening, stuffing my face like a sinner, working on my SMB inspred next book, feeding ducks.

Whatever yous get up to this week-end, have a good one.
If you're trying to put weight on, I have a bunch of extra that I can send you.

Quiet night tomorrow then up and away from Boldon early Sunday morning with my 2 eldest lads. Was supposed to be staying in Watford for @Barboza dh9 & @Daffy 's party but found out the other day I've still got pneumonia from February so change of plan and having a more relaxed evening around the hotel on Wembley Way then drive back Monday.
@Barboza dh9 and @Daffy seem to be the popular crowd on here by the look of this thread. I will have to submit my friendship resume to them stat.

Today: Work. Feel a bit sad that I never realised in time that this could be a play off weekend for us and have arranged a family get-together. More sad because I could have actually got a ticket and attended (I would be near end of queue normally). A fun weekend ahead though. Pack.
Saturday: Travel to Suffolk. Family get together. Party.
Sunday: Beach/lunch/party - try to sneak info on our game.
Monday: Breakfast, lunch out and travel home.
Enjoy your time with your family... that sounds like a great time.

I am going to Arrowhead for the weekend with a bunch of my wife's family. Should be a blast but there's no WiFi at the cabin where we stay and I get horrible reception on my phone so watching/listening/following the game on Sunday is going to be challenging.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: slight change to tomorrow night, totally forgot I'm taking my wife (no) out for a meal as it's our anniversary, probably venture to the food festival at South Shields during the day for a slow stroll

I thought it was a rule around these parts to post pics?

If you're trying to put weight on, I have a bunch of extra that I can send you.

@Barboza dh9 and @Daffy seem to be the popular crowd on here by the look of this thread. I will have to submit my friendship resume to them stat.

Enjoy your time with your family... that sounds like a great time.

I am going to Arrowhead for the weekend with a bunch of my wife's family. Should be a blast but there's no WiFi at the cabin where we stay and I get horrible reception on my phone so watching/listening/following the game on Sunday is going to be challenging.
Everybody loves The Wham Boys from Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back