The Kent Mackem What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Tonight: relaxing and early night.
Sat: Thirteen hour shift in a tin can.
Sun: Have myself the day off and plan on getting spannered whilst watching the match.
Mon: Gave myself a half day to be safe.
Tues: Taking me kids out for the day.
:eek:
sounds horrible

:lol: It can be me marra. Ah enjoy it. Ah'll be mare pissed off if the family are not ready to go from the party I'm picking them up from after. Fucked if I'm sitting round making smalltalk, drinking water, after that shift. Fuck that.
:lol:

That reads exactly as something I would post:lol:

Friday: pished with the brother in law
Sat: daddy daughter day then Elton John at the pics
Sunday: Sunday dinner early doors, the watch out beloved Sunderland get promoted

Saturday - volunteering at Durham parkrun, more packing and then wedding do in the evening.
Sunday - Brisk walk around Rainton Meadows, fill car up and deliver first bits to my new kip, off to the in laws for dinner and watch match.
Monday - Shields food festival and then running with Elvet Striders in the evening.

Enjoy all!

Am covered in f***ing Westie hair as me mutt decided he wanted a cuddle on me lap. Mrs is currently reading the paper to me, which is her talking for twenty minutes without drawing breath. Can ah bring forward/ extend that f***ing shift?

Give uz the tin f***ing can.
:lol:

I would have preferred the drive to the lakes rather than Fort William. I never even thought about the possibility of the playoffs before booking it.
Oooffff! Some drive that. Will be busy up there as well with the World Mountain Biking Championships happening next week/end.

Saturday - work on campervan conversion, then Trafalgar.
Sunday - watch a bit of football in NW London
Monday - prepare myself for running the bar at a punk rock/beer festival next weekend.

I

I am going to Arrowhead for the weekend with a bunch of my wife's family. Should be a blast but there's no WiFi at the cabin where we stay and I get horrible reception on my phone so watching/listening/following the game on Sunday is going to be challenging.
you'll find a way....
Just looked up Arrowhead, it looks great.

This is where I'll likely visit
Logon or register to see this image

Back