The Kent Mackem What Are You Doing This Weekend? Thread

Today - graft, maybe a few beers
Tomorrow - walk dag, gravel shopping (yes really), nowt else much
Sunday - D’Acqua, watch match, celebrate or cry
Monday - potter

Today : early finish and watch the boys show his class is putting on, skinful of beer and a pizza later
Sat : Footy with the kids in the morning, potter about in the afternoon
Sunday : Golf comp, hopefully I get an early draw so I can be back for the footy
Mon : work

Driving down to Manchester this afternoon with @CakeLady and our two girls.

Going to see The Hugh Jackman show tomorrow afternoon.

Driving down to Wembley Sunday morning. Going to see The Chris Maguire show on the afternoon. Staying in Watford Sunday night.

Driving home Monday.

Haway the Lads.

Off for the annual Walking and Refreshments Weekend. Stratford this year. Couple of the older boys almost died half way up the hills in The Lake District so we now do milder terrain but still keep the fluids up (it’s what you keep hearing is good for you) in the evenings.

Trouble is I’m getting picked up at 9 bells and I haven’t even jumped in the David Gower let alone even started thinking about whether I have any clean clothes on my floordrobe for packing.

Oh to be a lass on occasion and be more organised...

Friday - Drive back from Milton Keynes later on today after a day of work
Sat - Daughter no1 dancing then at a kids party, it’ll be shit
Sun - Take Daughter no2 for a walk while our lass and daughter no1 are the pictures, take them to the fun fair for an hour, watch match
Mon - Going to some family fun day somewhere

How you doing the weekend?

Tomorrow: watch League two play off final

Sunday: drive to Peterborough, train to London, meet my brother, go to the match, hopefully partying in London, train back to Peterborough

Monday: visit Peterborough Cathedral and drive home to watch Championship play off final

Back