The Hateful World of Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShieldsBlackCat2015 now I'm fully cognisant of the fact that you may not want to end up with a woman like me and that you are being kettled by the pace set by the woman, but...

I am just happy to end up with a woman really.

I don't know what the word 'kettled' means but I did not expect the above comment to mean I had to be 'kettled' by pace set by the woman.

I exchanged 2 messages with a bloke and basically decided then it was on. Asked him then if he wanted to meet up, a flurry of messages followed but within a few days we arranged to meet. That went so well I got a hotel room on the Thursday and spent the following Saturday at his. I'm currently sitting on his sofa watching the f1 highlights as he fires up the BBQ for some steaks.

It doesn't have to be such hard work is all I'm saying. When you click with someone it just happens more easily.

That is exactly what I had in mind. Why wait for weeks on end? You go on dating sites to meet up...meet up FFS!!

I don't know what the word 'kettled' means but I did not expect the above comment to mean I had to be 'kettled' by pace set by the woman.

That is exactly what I had in mind. Why wait for weeks on end? You go on dating sites to meet up...meet up FFS!!

Have you asked her to meet up then??

The prime objective is to seal a date, get to meet someone face to face and see where it goes! Simple really, close a date! Job done

You can Buck my wife

Nah, I disagree. Spend time getting to know them. Message them many times a day. The longer you do this, the more you will be lusting after one another when you finally meet. You'll also have loads to talk about without it seeming like an interview.

I've only 'clicked' with one person in 5 years. The ones I've rushed into dates with have generally been only one date. The ones I've buttered up first I've at least had a buck out of.
If it's destined to not work out, you might at least get your leg over first.

Sounds a bit callous, but it's a game and everyone's playing everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back